1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,193 Posts
Wooohoooo! :D

·
Registered
347 Posts
Has there been any discussion of a reciprocal agreement with other states? Here in Indiana we can only travel South.
Indy

·
Registered
347 Posts
I don't believe so. I will check. Illinois, Ohio, and Michigan didn't have an agreement with Indiana a couple of years back. The KY was the only one.
Indy

·
Registered
491 Posts
I have already made the call to the sherriff about a permit. The only thing I dont like is your name being published in the news paper as a permit holder. I am trying to find out all the details on what you need to qualify for a permit I do know that the county sherriff has the final say. Since the sherriff here is my uncle I dont think I will have any problems.

·
Registered
108 Posts
????

Is that who we should call? We put our names on a waiting list with a local gun dealer and plan to call NRA, any other suggestions about getting C/C permits? It is new to us, thanks..

Ohio for C/C click here

(click on the map at that site, it's cool bigger)

·
Registered
108 Posts
oops sorry, when I posted on this it was in the general area, I did not see that G and G had an entire forum devoted to the subject, perhaps my answers are already to be found here and I should not bothered anyone.... this is just so historic and great for Ohio.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts