Ok, Ok, Klaus is the man!!!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by BenP, Jul 25, 2002.

1. BenP

BenP Guest

There, now's everyone happy?

I told you, he's too smart to argue with, but you wouldn't listen.

Now see what you made me do.

2. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

I never had my doubts that Klaus was a man.

3. I can argue with anyone! Even Klaus. Ok so I don't ever win.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2002
  4. Even steel has to bend or it will break.
    Do I hear some cracking here, lol?

What's the old saying? Even a monkee can spell a word if at the keyboard long enough? he he he he

5. Klaus

Klaus Guest

Please refresh my memory. What brought this on? (Not that I am argueing) I am not really getting senile, it is just that I say many things, on many subjects, to many people. I do occasionally get corrected; for example, I recently referred to the Spanish 9mm Largo round as being 9x25, when it is actually 9x23. I appreciate people correcting factual mistakes on my part.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2002
  6. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Ah Klaus your just a wealth of info your specialty is SA rifles and its nice to have that as a resource

7. I'm nominating Klaus as a candidate for President.

See, I sat here long enough to get a sentence out, lol. I'm a good monkee.

I have to echo Shaun, Klaus. You have a lot of knowledge and you share it.

Like that computer com port thing I am still having problems with. You explained it. Although I'm still confused.

This is May 4th isn't it? Where's my meds. Dang...forgot another appointment.

8. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    Klaus,
    were laughi'n with ya not at ya bud!

9. BenP

BenP Guest

Yeah, I just wanted to see if everyone else knew what I did. You're a pretty smart guy, and you're a handy resource for a lot of us. You're also pretty considerate and tolerant, and I thank you for helping me out. The embellishment was just in fun, and I was hoping you'd eventually respond. I wasn't trying to rub your rhubarb or nothing, just wanted to have a little fun with someone I could call a friend.

Thank you sir for all your help. It is most appreciated. I hope we cross paths sometime out in the real world.

10. I'm just glad they cleared that up...that Klaus is a man, he he he he, lol.

11. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I don't want anywhere near his rubarb let alone rub it Ben P, lets not make his head swell up any bigger or he won't be able to find a hat that fits him! Speaking of hats, mines off to ya Klaus!

12. Mighty big head on Klaus already, I would imagine....fer sure...yepper, lol

13. Chris

Chris G&G Evangelist Staff Member Forum Contributor

How do you sleep at night being "Da Man" LOL :)

14. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Selective survival test

For what it's worth:

If I ever needed to pick only a handful of people who could contribute to my survival in an emergency situation...Klaus would get my 1st vote.

Enough said!

Oxford:nod: