close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ok, Ok, Klaus is the man!!!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by BenP, Jul 25, 2002.

1. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

There, now's everyone happy?

I told you, he's too smart to argue with, but you wouldn't listen.

Now see what you made me do.

2. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

I never had my doubts that Klaus was a man.

3. I can argue with anyone! Even Klaus. Ok so I don't ever win.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2002
  4. Even steel has to bend or it will break.
    Do I hear some cracking here, lol?

What's the old saying? Even a monkee can spell a word if at the keyboard long enough? he he he he

5. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Please refresh my memory. What brought this on? (Not that I am argueing) I am not really getting senile, it is just that I say many things, on many subjects, to many people. I do occasionally get corrected; for example, I recently referred to the Spanish 9mm Largo round as being 9x25, when it is actually 9x23. I appreciate people correcting factual mistakes on my part.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2002
  6. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Ah Klaus your just a wealth of info your specialty is SA rifles and its nice to have that as a resource

7. I'm nominating Klaus as a candidate for President.

See, I sat here long enough to get a sentence out, lol. I'm a good monkee.

I have to echo Shaun, Klaus. You have a lot of knowledge and you share it.

Like that computer com port thing I am still having problems with. You explained it. Although I'm still confused.

This is May 4th isn't it? Where's my meds. Dang...forgot another appointment.

8. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    Klaus,
    were laughi'n with ya not at ya bud!

9. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

Yeah, I just wanted to see if everyone else knew what I did. You're a pretty smart guy, and you're a handy resource for a lot of us. You're also pretty considerate and tolerant, and I thank you for helping me out. The embellishment was just in fun, and I was hoping you'd eventually respond. I wasn't trying to rub your rhubarb or nothing, just wanted to have a little fun with someone I could call a friend.

Thank you sir for all your help. It is most appreciated. I hope we cross paths sometime out in the real world.

10. I'm just glad they cleared that up...that Klaus is a man, he he he he, lol.

11. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I don't want anywhere near his rubarb let alone rub it Ben P, lets not make his head swell up any bigger or he won't be able to find a hat that fits him! Speaking of hats, mines off to ya Klaus!

12. Mighty big head on Klaus already, I would imagine....fer sure...yepper, lol

13. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

How do you sleep at night being "Da Man" LOL :)

14. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Selective survival test

For what it's worth:

If I ever needed to pick only a handful of people who could contribute to my survival in an emergency situation...Klaus would get my 1st vote.

Enough said!

Oxford:nod: