close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Oklahoma Tells Feds To Go Blow Meat

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Brother Bob, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Brother Bob

Brother Bob G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

2. shop tom

shop tom G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Somebody should introduce something like that in Congress.

tom

3. Chris61289

Chris61289 G&G Addict

Come on Michigan!

4. SUBMOA

SUBMOA G&G Evangelist

I just e-mailed my state rep and state senator a link to the blogs post and a brief letter stating Arkansas would be wise to adopt similar measures.

5. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

All the states that are not Peoples Democratic Republic states should pass such legislation. It would be a clear statement to the Obamination and the Obamists that the United States of America is mad as hell at them, and the People are NOT going to take it any more!

Anything that can be used to neuter the Obamination and his policies should be done, on a large a scale as possible.

6. frank m

frank m G&G Newbie

I live in California. Unfortunately. Oklahoma you have the right idea. You definitely have my support. I lived in the Tulsa area for two years and love it. Unfortunately, my parents at that time were both in bad health and needed me at home. I wish I pray the California would grow a set and do something to preserve our constitutional rights.

7. Shrpnl

Shrpnl G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I just found out Missouri introduced the same bill last week. They will impose a Class D felony which is 4 years in prison instead of OK's 5 year.

Glad to see multiple states standing up and telling Big Brother to go bugger off!!! :)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted