Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Tradehawker LLC / www.tradehawker.com / Jn 17:17
2,041 Posts
I'm sorry about that. The old software is Perl and transferring it would put all posts in one forum... could crash the site. How did you find the new board? The switch wasn't supposed to be made for another 24 hrs.:confused:

·
Registered
24 Posts
.You're up and running. Old site was down when I tried to go in,so I'm here and registered. Now where are all the colorful characters I usually see here?

·
Registered
321 Posts
New site thoughts

Looks good to me Jesse

·
Premium Member
7,702 Posts
Looks like the people will be home early, so better start dinner!!

LoL

The old posts would have really sent the place into a tizzy, and this is the best way I figured I could get it switched.

More comming soon!!

·
Registered
8,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chris I am still getting the e-mails I just recieved the one below

Hello Shaun,

D. LIVINGSTONE has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - old posts - in the The Gun Room
forum of Gun and Game Forums.

This thread is located at:
http://www.gunandgame.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=6&goto=newpost

There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the board again.

Yours,
Gun and Game Forums team

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm not sure i'm here but here goes

This is certainly more complicated than I expected, but I suppose it's like everything else- once you get used to it it's fine. It appears that us dregs is going to be among the first to jump in.

·
Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler
35,663 Posts
I've made the crossing and signed up.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Got the 404 page

Looks good. Hope to see everybody on this side. Kinda hate to see the old board go. A BIG HELLO FROM SOUTH ALBAMA

·
Premium Member
7,702 Posts
Well I say welcome Alabama!!!

The old board was just not good on the server or the Admin/Mods, long days, and this alieves some of the problems about not being able to see the whole forum

·
Since 03-15- 2002
26,958 Posts
can't fear change

I reckon you shouldn't fight change. looks like a good thing just gotta use it. good luck everyone! see ya in the funny papers.

·
Registered
12 Posts
This is my 2nd post since signing on ,and I'm beginning to get it somewhat. I still can't figuer out what all these little doodads do but I just might ,given time. It's good to see a few names from the old board that I know.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts