Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is so freaking sick....and they call the USA imoral....

Om Mohammed helps her twelve-year-old son Abu Ali with a toy suicide bomber belt he fashioned on his own. "I hope to be a Martyr...I hope when I get 14 or 15 to explode myself." His mother is proud of her son: "God gave him to me to protect and defend our homeland." The family is seen in their Gaza City home, May 15, 2002. ( Maya Alleruzzo / The Washington Times )

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
Man, that is sick, just another reason to support the Israelis. They're up against some serious fanatics.

Benny

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,182 Posts
Come to my house, I'll help 'em both explode! :mad:

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Well, I also remember the mothers praising the moslem men who kidnapped and repeatedly gang raped two Australian girls. IMHO, people like this need to be killed.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Amen Klaus, amen.

NRA, let me know when you do that...I'd kinda like to video tape it, lol.

·
Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler
35,663 Posts
What's really scary is to realize they've been indoctrinating their young people this way since at least the seventies. How many are out there now, just waiting? There must be a lot of virgins in their version of Heaven!

:assult: :eek:

:usa:

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
They are going to figure out real quick -- Hey this isn't Heaven.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Makes you wonder where the logic is, doesn't it? Fastening that belt to her kid is the grossest form of abuse there is, and they think it's perfectly okay.
Maybe Sarah Brady and the Misguided Moms would be able to make a difference?:mad:

L

·
0 Posts
Klaus,
I believe they do read the Quran. I believe they read it quite a bit. But, like most people, they interpret it to suit their needs.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
The ironic thing is that, right in the begining, in The Book of the Cow, it gives all sorts of warnings about people following false leaders and twisting the words to suit personal objectives. I am forced to conclude that any alleged moslems supporting terrorist organizations are grossly ignorant, stupid, fakes, hypocrites, or any permutation of the above. And before any Moslem starts whining that Islam is about peace and tolerance, they better denounce the terrorists, their supporters, and the intolerant extremist governments of countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts