close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

on-line gun clinic

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Mon Bathan, Jul 8, 2002.

1. Mon Bathan

Mon Bathan G&G Newbie

Hey guys, do you know of any on-line gun clinic where visitors of the site can be given means and approaches to enhance their shooting skills. I visited some sites but most of what is being discussed are the ussual tips on gun safety, dos and donts, and basic gun management. I'm looking forward to know better outside of the basic, like what really is the ideal grip, tensions of the right and left hand when firing, the right squeeze of the trigger finger, rapid firing tips and similar stuff. I admit that practice makes perfect but new tips may come in handy for me to better handle my piece.

I shoot good groupings at a distance of 10-15 meters but beyond the distance the result relatively changes and I miss targets. I have tried outdoor shooting a few times and I did not deliver well considering the distance and the body movements I have to integrate in the course. Thanks in advance!!

Mon

2. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    See www.thunderranchinc.com or find one of the many usefull books in Dillon's Blue Press with the likes of Rob Leatham, Jerry Miculek, or Brian Enos. If you want to fly like the eagles you gotta run with them. To not go far from home make buddies with a current or former para mil type. I know there are plenty of old US GI's in the PI that may be sober enough. Most Phillipino GI's I met were no slouches like my buddy George the Blade.
    PS
    Thunder ranch has videos

Last edited: Jul 14, 2007