close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Once again, more SNOW!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by lyon, Mar 16, 2002.

1. lyon

lyon G&G Newbie

The normal temp for Boise, Id. is 55. Today we'll get to 39 and its still snowing. None sticking on the roads in town. The lawn has a trace. The mountains are getting hit hard . Looks like springs gonna be a little late this year.

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Lyon,
    sorry to hear that, its 73 here right now, with a gentle breeze coming from the south, and I just got in from working on the lawn mower.

Hopefully it will warm up there for you soon enough.

3. wes

wes G&G Newbie

About 50 deg. here,supposed to get some more snow this week-end.

4. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

60 and rain here in TN this morning

5. Try out our Manitoba weather. -29 C, good foot of snow on the ground and more coming. At least it keeps the mosquitos down:D You know what they say if you don't like the weather in Manitoba, just stick around for an hour or so, it's bound to change. Think warm thoughts and stay close to a rum bottle.

6. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Here in Tally we've been warm and muggy, then it rained this morning. No problem, my grass needs it. Friday, it's supposed to be in the thirties again. I just wish it would pick a season.

7. Jeremy

Jeremy G&G Newbie

yeah, no kidding taras, then the summer comes along and you roast( or so i think, if someone from down south came up they would probably be freezing) windy here today, moving all the snow around, but we needed more anyway, fields were looking a little bare.