close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Only one a poll

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by MarkII 22, Jun 6, 2002.

If you only could have one gun what would it be?

1. Heavy 30 calibur rifle

10 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. Lite 22 cinterfire rifle

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  3. Rimfire rifle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 12G ShotGun

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. 20G ShotGun

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. 410 Bore ShotGun

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 45ACP and up pistel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Under 45ACP Pistel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. RimFire pistel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

Only a poll

Just a poll on if you only had one gun what would it be?:confused: PS I'm not bashing logensdad I just that that a poll would be a little better.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2002
  2. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

I think I would go with a .30 CALIBER rifle over a LIGHT .22 CALIBER CENTERFIRE rifle or a PISTOL.

3. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

I like the 12ga. Gives a larger variety of game to take. Birds, deer, turkey, etc.. good for defense at close range also, a slug to go a little farther.

Just my choice.

4. johno

johno G&G Newbie

not sure if i'd consider a .308 or 7.62 soviet to be a heavy .30 cal, but it was the only 30 cal choice. tough choice between a 30 cal and my marlin .22 rimfire. there wasn't a spot for really heavy rifles, or a pistol or large caliber lever gun which would also be a top pick for me.

5. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

I didn't take offense.
    My round butt 3 inch stainless
    Smith & Wesson K Frame .357 Magnum !

6. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

For best all around service, 12 gauge can't be beat.

7. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

None of the above...The 03A3 isn't listed.

No offense intended but his survey will only select the most popular gun from the one's you've listed. However, I won't vote because the questionnaire appears to me to be biased. How did you narrow the list down to what's shown?

I know we're not a bunch of senior Floridian voters so where's the box to vote for an O3A3? I would suggest that all the candidates (guns, that is) should be listed on the ballot or have a primary election first.

In case the "Heavy 30 calibre" rifle you've listed on your questionnaire would include the O3A3 I definitely take back all of my previous comments in this reply (ha).

:nod:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2002
  8. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Oxford your choice would fall under "heavy 30 caliber rifle"....I believe

9. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

well i would take the 22 rifle becauseit doesn't make a loud bang to tell every one where you at and it has the reach out ability to take out game a well placed 22 round will take out anyone. and at night it don't have that muzzle flash plus it is light the ammo is light so you can carry more of it.why have all that noise of the big guns when the little one will do the job. i know alot will go for the power . but alot of you will say yea if i hit this target in the head he aint goin to be shootin back he is out and then that takes 1 to 2 guys to tend to him so with one shot you take out three but if you got a high power rifle and kill the target then no body has to tend to a dead person . so the others will be focused on you and you'r loud bang. think about it well thats my 2 cents

10. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

Yes it falls under heavy 30 caliber rifle. And it wont let me.

11. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

You can load a 12 ga. for all kinds of critters big and small,and things that go bump in the night!

12. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

one gun!!! get real, is this a sarah brady plot or something??? gimme all those guns your willing to give up!!!:p

13. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Tell 'em Papa G ! :cheer:

14. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Come get 'em ...Ammunition first