close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

only one brand/maker

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by johno, Jun 11, 2002.

1. johno

johno G&G Newbie

ok, you can have all the guns and ammo, you want, the more the better. catch is, you can only buy one brand. which one, and why?

2. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    ok, I'll bite...I just didn't think there any more ways to ask this kind of question, guess I was wrong. LOL! If you could have only one name brand of firearms, my choice would be Ruger. Ruger just about covers everything...or more so than the others. Good Shooting!

3. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Yep, Ruger and CCI ammo!

4. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Ruger doesn't have a pump shotgun though....

5. Mossberg is close enough. Ain't it.

6. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Does Ruger own Mossberg ?

7. Probably not-- how about a Winshester Defender.

8. Ok logansdad before you have a chance to answer --probable not-- what is your choice?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2002
  9. Only One Brand?

It would be a hard choice, but I would only seriously consider two brands: Beretta and CZ.

These two make EVERYTHING (except a 1911 clone, nobody's perfect). I mean literally: handguns, shotguns, rimfires, centerfire sporting rifles, assault rifles, submachine guns, pistol carbines, combination guns, etc.

No one else is really in their league, in terms of diversity. Once upon a time, several companies could make that claim.

Why is it that gun sales are up, but none of the big American arms manufacturers are working hard at making up lost ground?

10. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

Come to think of it, you're right... But wait...
    There's Norinco! SKS, AK in 7.62 and .223, M14, 1911, and yes they do make pump shotguns too.

11. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

I'll go with H&R they have made pistols, rifles, and shotguns. The ammo would be my own since since I trust it more for defense than factory ammo and its so much more accurate

12. johno

johno G&G Newbie

while it's true that norinco makes everything a i could want, i couldn't buy one chinese gun, let alone that many. they'll probably take all my money and send it straight to a clinton. plus, there is no quality.

13. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

Colt or Baretta

14. Hangfire

Hangfire G&G Newbie

Minus the pump and auto shotgun, Ruger does it all with american quality.

hf