Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Portland Mayor Sam Adams has proposed a number of ill conceived gun control ordinances, most straight out of the gun ban lobby's play book.Among these is an ordinance requiring gun owners to report the loss or theft of their firearms within 48 hours of when the owner knew or "should have known" the gun was missing.

More...

·
Registered
665 Posts
Portland Mayor Sam Adams has proposed a number of ill conceived gun control ordinances, most straight out of the gun ban lobby's play book.Among these is an ordinance requiring gun owners to report the loss or theft of their firearms within 48 hours of when the owner knew or "should have known" the gun was missing.

More...

For those of us who are familiar with this "person" he does not deserve his name and does not deserve Mayor and in short like you say ill conceived,.....so is he!

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
Personally, if my gun is stolen, I'm already going to report it within 48 hours. If it's stolen I'm going to report the theft as soon as I can. I don't need some law telling me to or making me have to. It's in my best interest to do so not to mention the odds are increased of finding it.

But yea, it's one of many back door gun control measures right out of the anti-gun playbook.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts