close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Osama bin laden paper targets in Mass.

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by 8mm Vigilante, Aug 20, 2002.

1. just watched gloria alred on fox news talking about the ban on human pictures on targets, and the first words out of her leftist scumbag mouth were, i'm totaly in favor of this law, these people have assualt weapons and are unsupervised, what do they need to be shooting at people with assualt weapons for? obviously that's not a direct quote, but that's pretty much what she said.
    i can't find a link to the story on FN's website it may take awhile for them to get it on there.
    I just wanted to know what you guys thought of this if you saw the report.
    -Jesse

2. Wayne

Wayne G&G Newbie

They were selling in Texas before 9/11

3. i had one i shot to shreds right after 9/11
    -Jesse

4. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Wonder if they would have a problem if it was a target of Hitler?

5. i'd love to see the looks on their faces if it were ted kennedy or either of the clintons
    -Jesse

6. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Used to have targets of Ohio's favorite anti-gunner the retired Sen. Metzenbaum! Some people didn't think it was too funny!

7. Mick

Mick G&G Addict

Considering the fact that assault rifles where designed for shooting people, then why the hell not use a Osama Target, I see it as a valid form of anger management!

8. I wonder if Casey would make a Shoot-N-C bin Laden for me? mmmmmm

9. Tami

Tami G&G Newbie

I have some good Rosie O'Donnell targets if you want some..

I have never used them. Where is the challenge shooting at such a large target?:assult:

10. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Good one Tami,LMAO.

11. There is just something about the good feeling of shooting at a target of the most dispicable, blood thirsty, ego maniacal tyrant since Hitler.

The size of the targets do my old eyes good too, lol.

Maybe I should rethink of my targets of Custer? he he he he...LOL.

12. wes

wes G&G Newbie

You're right Dale.I have my targets of the bloodthirsty tyrant, Barny the purple dinosaur.

13. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Next thing you know, they'll ban us from shooting stuffed animals and Barbie dolls. They couldn't take our guns, they couldn't tax our ammo, now they're banning our targets! Maybe my full color Bin Laden target will become a collector's item?

14. Sounds like we could use a few Gloria Alred targets.

15. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

were can I get some barney targets

16. Mick

Mick G&G Addict

Am i right in thinking that Barney is a big dino who sings with the wiggles, if that's the case then I think that Barney is the lesser of the two evils, look at those fellas, anyone who wears shirts like that doesn't deserve to live.

17. How bout an ex wife target? Probably not politically correct.