Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out earlier this week with the daughter and hit the open water. Had the motor gone through by a local Mercury mechanic to tune it up and do some needed maintenance. Runs better than ever.
Jaidyn did most the fishing and landed, among other fish, a 37” northern pike. Sadly, the fish was in poor health. It could not be revived back in the water. You can see it’s body is very thin compared to the head. We passed it on down the food chain via the foxes in our woods.
Water Jeans Sky Sunglasses Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies
Water Smile Sky Vertebrate Sleeve

·
Premium Member
19,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A Father / Daughter fishing trip is always a wonderful memory. I can't believe how fast Jaidyn has grown up over the years I've been on G&G and it looks like you and your wife have done an outstanding job raising her. They grow up too fast.
Best wishes to the Rambo family and keep having fun together.
Thank you for that.

·
Premium Member
10,449 Posts
Hey Tom glad to see you are still at it and getting out in the boat. I have been taking mine out also. Fishing time for sure. Yeah that pike is sick and not growing . Crazy how its head is normal but a thin body. I have caught Striped bass like that before.

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Took Deb out today.
Ms. Deb...you trained him well...in both pictures the women are fishing and having fun while somebody is stuck operating the boat. :) We know who that somebody is. Hope you two had a great time and you made him buy dinner on the way home. Although I do recall some past photos of Rambo's smoker setup, most impressive.
Take care and blessings to all of you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts