Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Good luck up north. There are a few down south, Capitol Forest and a few others that aren't official ranges farther down south of that. For being a Dallas rifleman, you're sure a long ways from TX ;)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Does anyone know any outdoor shooting ranges in snohomish county WA

hey man im from snohomish county myself, i dont know of any official outdoor ranges accept the one in kenmore that was mentioned. Other then that youve got to have some property or some friends with some lol, luckily for me my uncle owns a decent piece of land we can shoot on like once a month, its located just off highway 2 passed snohomish. The only other good spots are out farther east. They closed a lot of the good ones down in sultan, so you need to go farther east. A buddy of mine has some property near marble mt that has a really cool shooting spot, the propertys only a few miles from the spot, we've never been bothered by police or rangers, and most of the time were shootin for several hours and ive even shot my 300 win mag so you can shoot off some powerful rounds without bothering anyone. I'll try to get directions to the shooting spot for you if you'd like and you can check it out for yourself.

·
Registered
627 Posts
hey man im from snohomish county myself, i dont know of any official outdoor ranges accept the one in kenmore that was mentioned. Other then that youve got to have some property or some friends with some lol, luckily for me my uncle owns a decent piece of land we can shoot on like once a month, its located just off highway 2 passed snohomish. The only other good spots are out farther east. They closed a lot of the good ones down in sultan, so you need to go farther east. A buddy of mine has some property near marble mt that has a really cool shooting spot, the propertys only a few miles from the spot, we've never been bothered by police or rangers, and most of the time were shootin for several hours and ive even shot my 300 win mag so you can shoot off some powerful rounds without bothering anyone. I'll try to get directions to the shooting spot for you if you'd like and you can check it out for yourself.
Yah I'd like to get in on that too! I cant find anywhere to go other than my buddies cabin in kingston but thats like every 6 months. I would aprectiate it if you could possibly include me in those directions:ak2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts