Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Retired Boffin living outside the Moderate Damage Radius from DC within earshot of the Peacemaker National Training Center in Glengary, West Virginia. I don't do plastic guns or EBRs of any description. Ingrained distrust of big government and "foreign devils."

My preferences are wheelguns, black powder, cowboy rifles and classic American sporters and military bolt rifles of blued steel and well finished walnut. I am active on Cast Boolits and the Marlin Owner's forum and frequently contribute to The Fouling Shot.

I feel blessed to live in a state which recognizes Constitutional Carry and to live in a rural area where I can shoot out of my windows. If you are lucky you might find me rag chewing on 40 meters.

·
God, Guns, Glory
34,210 Posts
Welcome to G&G from Alaska.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Welcome from the Buckeye State.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
6,888 Posts
Howdy & Welcome to G&G from the high desert of Southwest Idaho and since my fellow Spud' (R5R ) forgot to mention it, from down in his neck of the woods in Southeastern Idaho as well :) ...

·
Registered
7,288 Posts
Christmas Greetings from SW Ohio. Glad you're on the G&G forum, hope you peruse the AR15 forum and some of the EBR builds...it's actually pretty cool what people do and what configuration they get. Perhaps you might get bit by the AR bug one day....Never say Never, I can vouch for that. :)

·
Resident Curmudgeon
34,200 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from the Peoples Democratic Republic of New York.

·
Premium Member
5,288 Posts
Welcome from Guntucky !!

·
Registered
11,102 Posts
Howdy & Welcome to G&G from the high desert of Southwest Idaho and since my fellow Spud' (R5R ) forgot to mention it, from down in his neck of the woods in Southeastern Idaho as well :) ...
He knows where I am... LOL.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma. Jump on in and get yer feet wet

1 - 17 of 17 Posts