OZZFEST 2008

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by tippmann7, May 5, 2008.

1. tippmann7

tippmann7 G&G Enthusiast

anyone going to the 2008 ozzfest? i am definetly going, i said that last year but this year i am for sure because my favorite band slipknot is supposed to play at it!

[​IMG]

2. publius

publius Guest

Um...I don't think so..

3. CalifgirlinOk

CalifgirlinOk G&G Evangelist

I'm not much into listening to that kind of music.But have fun and be careful..!!!

4. FS00008

FS00008 Сергей Иванович Мосин. Forum Contributor

Hey man, really wanted to go this year but I'm not able to.

5. I guess since last year's "free" Ozzfest was a major flop, they are going to pull the big names back again and charge to get in. I will pass though.

6. Snowman

Snowman G&G Newbie

CO
    I went a few years ago when it was in Denver. Absolute worst show I've ever been to. I was like a 10 yr old arranged everything.

7. i hate crappy metal, no thanks

and ozzy sucks, no offense either, but its true

8. tippmann7

tippmann7 G&G Enthusiast

im going to the mayhem fest in august also, SLIPKNOT and DISTURBED

9. .........ya

10. Bravo

Bravo G&G Newbie

I would go just to hear Zakk Wylde shred on the guitar.

Aside form that, it really isn't my thing.

To get a better idea about my taste of music, I'm going to see BB King next week, Clapton next month, and Foreigner the month after that.

:D

11. i liked what you were saying until you got to foreigner

hey, its yalls ears not mine, and i know for a fact that many people would think my music sucks....i just cant help being a music elitist, its in my blood

12. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Hey tippmann7...I go through Attica everytime I go see the in-laws in Willard.

13. I grew up on Black Sabboth and the feller has gotton to old !!! And me too !!!
    I don't care nuddin about see'in that fried brain old fart !!! LMAO !!!

14. well, i grew up on misfits (sorta)

but look what happened to danzig (his first cd, not bad, but the rest....kinda lame...ya)

15. Midas

Midas Chief Troll B' Gone Forum Contributor

Amen

16. sh4d0ww4rri0r

sh4d0ww4rri0r Guest

I saw Disturbed and System of A Down at the Ozzfest in '06. They were pretty good. But then again, it wasn't free.

17. [​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2008
  18. Bravo

Bravo G&G Newbie

Lol, I know, I'm a blues rock guy, but the foreigner tickets were dirt cheap, and they're for the 4th row, so I couldn't refuse. :D

Plus, their drummer is the son of a drumming god. (John Bonham's son Jason Bonham. John = Led Zeppelin Drummer)

19. tippmann7

tippmann7 G&G Enthusiast

realy, whos your in-laws, theres a good chance iv heard of em, not to many people here or there (im from willard originaly)