close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

P-95

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by artnkaren, May 16, 2002.

1. artnkaren

artnkaren G&G Newbie

Hi,
    just wanted you all to know that I used the P-95 Ruger for the first time today. Used PMC and Norma, 115 Gr. Bullets. Wow! What a pleasure to shoot. There is little recoil, sites almost perfect and cleans easier than anything else I have shot. I think
    this piece is a winner. Now if I could get a nice leather holster for
    it for about $50-$60 without having to wait 4-5 weeks, I'd be in
    good shape. Any suggestions? Brigade can make me one in 4-5 weeks for $57. Maybe I'll just wait.

AJ

2. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Galco FLETCH... good design for a belt slide and comes with a thumb-break. I own two and I like them.

Jesse

3. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

GLAD TO SEE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LOVES THIS PISTOL. HAVE A STAINLESS P 95 DC, IT IS A JOY TO SHOOT!

4. trsddy

trsddy G&G Newbie

gotta love em

My dad and I bought 2 of them back in Dec. We took them to several tactical shooting classes. We put well over 1,000 rounds during a few days without a glitch from either gun. Definitely got some compliments from the Wilson and Kimber owners.
    My wife went out and shot mine and liked it so it looks like I'll get the green light to buy another one.
    The only thing is I'm having trouble finding xtra mags for them.

5. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

P-95 was my first duty weapon. Great gun. Aker makes a good solid leather belt slide for about $29. Still use it off duty when I carry the Ruger......