Keltec P32

Discussion in 'Keltec' started by Funnyrunner, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Funnyrunner

Funnyrunner G&G Newbie

Friend of mine gave me his old P32 and, for a pistol I never would have considered buying for myself, I am most impressed with it. Makes a great BUG or for carrying when you aren't supposed to be carrying. Much more accurate than I would have guessed at 7-10 yards and functions flawlessly with ball and hollowpoints. Easy to conceal and only weighs 9 oz loaded.
    Keltec has won me over for sure.

2. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

I love my little P-32 as well !!

3. Funnyrunner

Funnyrunner G&G Newbie

Love mine. .32 not much but better than a sharp stick and nice to have when I am somewhere that I am not supposed to have.

4. I have a p-11 which is the 9mm and love to carry in most of the time as a pocket gun. Very handy to have!!!

5. I too love the P-32; mine started out as a P-32 parkerized. My wifes uncle had a heart attack and someone needed to keep the store open...I carried the pistol every day for 4 months. The pistol is so light you don't realize it is there. As stated carried every day, it developed rust; I contacted KT and the directed me to send it in for Hard Chrome.. I still carry it and there is no sign of rust. My opinion of the P-32 is it is the bare minimum you want to carry, if you carry it for self defence use hardball and aim for the head..jmho[​IMG]

6. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

In summer I carry Win Silvertips. In winter I carry FMJ's.