Gun and Game Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
So I just measured this monsters antlers he hS a 10" spread and the longest point is 3" long... LOL

But like I've said before I don't trophy hunt i hunt for the meat and spending time with friends and Family

·
Premium Member
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Rando no but will be out Wednesday and Thursday looking for a nice big fat doe, and either for the daughter

Reactions: neophyte

·
Premium Member
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Went back out this morning with the kido we got 6" of snow last night. Saw nice fat doe that she shot at and hit but not a good hit had a blood trial that was nothing more them little specks of blood we track for a few hundred yards till it went dry.
Then on the way back to are spot she sees another doe shoots at hit it good enough to drop it. But it stood back up and I put an insurance shot in it.

·
Registered
5,476 Posts
Went back out this morning with the kido we got 6" of snow last night. Saw nice fat doe that she shot at and hit but not a good hit had a blood trial that was nothing more them little specks of blood we track for a few hundred yards till it went dry.
Then on the way back to are spot she sees another doe shoots at hit it good enough to drop it. But it stood back up and I put an insurance shot in it. View attachment 157419
Congrats to you both

·
Premium Member
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Well the first deer had been de-boned and ground up i got 39lbs of berger out of him and 2 very nice back straps. The 2nd one had been de-boned and heading to the grinder after dinner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts