Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Wonderment :)
33,582 Posts
Good site

BarryHalls: Sir, a good site:) for us'ins tooo lol:)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Barry, thanks for the web site my "Pistol packing" wife will enjoy it very much.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
The more women are seen with guns the less "threatening" they will become to the general public. Many of the best new shooters I have went to the range with are female. That may give pause to someone considering rape, or armed robbery.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I especially liked the idea of using pill holders for extra bullets. Those things come in all shapes and sizes that can be tucked into a purse or pocket.

One of the best concealed carry changes I've made to my wardrobe is the adoption of Proper Cargo pants. They fit great and my LCP tucks into a front pocket in an envelope pocket holder completely without detection.

Highly recommended. We buy ours on line for 21-29 dollars a pair.

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
I especially liked the idea of using pill holders for extra bullets. Those things come in all shapes and sizes that can be tucked into a purse or pocket.
When I first started carrying, it was a J-frame off center of the small-of-back.
I carried a speed loader in a cell phone pouch (the kind that hung from your belt loop like this kind).
My phone was in my pocket...nobody was the wiser.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I have a lot of trouble with comfortable concealed carry holsters given that I am short waisted. My favorite is the Bull Dog cell phone case.

It fits nicely on a belt and holds a sub compact without hassle.

It also comes in pink so you can look nice and feminine if you have to punch a few holes in some bad guy who is attacking you. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts