Gun and Game Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Not sure if I'll buy firearms from them as I would like to see more of other peoples guns that they have bought through them.

So you're that after joining the GCA,that I'll be able to get ammo from them?
I sent them A copy of my 03 FFL last year thinking that would be enough,but when I called to see if they got it they said they did but I still had to fulfill other aspects.
Join the GCA for $25.00 or the M1CC for $14.00 will fullfill the club membership which will allow you to purchase ammo.
If you want to buy a firearm the additional 03 FFL will take care of the rest of the requirements

You will have a hard to finding a Garand in better condition for the same or less money than at CMP.
Not to mention CMP Test fires and checks headspace on their rifles and has great customer service

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
to buy ammo all i did was to set up a account at there e store join GCA and fax them a copy of berth certificate and put my order in i think it took 3 weeks

as for as buying a rifle ill never buy another garand from any one else

·
mil-surp collector
2,775 Posts
Join the GCA for $25.00 or the M1CC for $14.00 will fullfill the club membership which will allow you to purchase ammo.
If you want to buy a firearm the additional 03 FFL will take care of the rest of the requirements

You will have a hard to finding a Garand in better condition for the same or less money than at CMP.
Not to mention CMP Test fires and checks headspace on their rifles and has great customer service
Well those sure are great looking examples!

·
mil-surp collector
2,775 Posts
to buy ammo all i did was to set up a account at there e store join GCA and fax them a copy of berth certificate and put my order in i think it took 3 weeks

as for as buying a rifle ill never buy another garand from any one else
Thanks for the info,guess I better get all my ducks in a row and start doing business with them.

·
mil-surp collector
2,775 Posts
Hey rl69,
Any chance that we'll ever know your first name?

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
Ronnie Landry 2/7/1969 not much imagination

·
mil-surp collector
2,775 Posts
Well hi there Ronnie,
I know that I replied to a few of your post and believe I've hit the like button on a few as well.

·
Registered
8,033 Posts
Sorry to get you fired up rondog,I don't have anything against them,I'm just not a very patient person when it comes to ordering things.As far as checking into the CMP,I have and I think it is a great organization,I just don't feel that having to prove that I know how to handle a gun and that I have to belong to an organization so I can buy from them.Besides,aren't the guns and ammo they get are already paid for by the American tax payer any way?
I'm all for teaching children the safe and exciting sport of hunting and shooting.
Once again,sorry if I hit a sore spot with you,it was not my intention.
Jason M
No worries, I was just trying to chisel through that impatient streak of yours! It's a VERY worthy place to deal with.

·
mil-surp collector
2,775 Posts
No worries, I was just trying to chisel through that impatient streak of yours! It's a VERY worthy place to deal with.
If you can achieve that goal,my wife would be forever in your debt!LOL

21 - 29 of 29 Posts