close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Paint job

Discussion in 'Saiga' started by MilkMan, Sep 18, 2013.

1. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Ehhh, what do I know. I'm about 1/2 color blind anyways.

2. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

Oh, they DO let you hunt on the beaches of Mobile ;)

I was just giving you a hard time about hunting in the sand.

Only thing I ever hunted on the beach was the hard-to-catch Buxom Bikini Vixen. I only caught a few and every time fate stepped in my way and ruined my day.

3. MilkMan

MilkMan G&G Addict

NY
    Pale hawk, I'm glad to see you practice catch n release. Giving the other fellas a chance!

4. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Well if you have a tan stock and desert camo clothes, they can't see you doing it very well! ;)

Fate, or your wife? :haha:

5. Maybe his wife's name is Fate lol

*sigh* Im a long way from a beach here in the midboringwest

6. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

My best friend and I have a beach bunny story we call the Boris and the Natashas incident.
    We went to Panama City and took with us a Frisbee. Both of us have ridiculous athletic skill with Frisbees (nothing else, mind you, but somehow we are both awesome with Frisbees). We realized early that hot girls would just wander up and ask to join us.

As a response we threw a Frisbee something like 14 hours a day for a week (if we were good before, we were kings of trick throws afterwards). Much of the time the boyfriend or the fat friend would interrupt. On some rarer occasions the girl's parents would end it. Sometimes things would have worked out but it was the girls' last day there.

One night we met these two girls. They were gorgeous. They were also surprisingly good with Frisbees, and they thought we were cute.

We invited them to our hotel, but as we were about to go in, I kid you not, this giant Russian security guard stopped us.

"No guests of hotel guests, allowed," he said. It was obvious he wanted to ruin our fun. Perhaps we reminded him of Moose and Squirell.
    We pleaded and begged this guy, but he wouldn't let our "guests" in.

We tried to sneak in and this guy just appeared before us like some sort of KGB ninja.

The guys name was Dmitri. We called him Dmitri Cockblockinov for the rest of the trip.

7. MilkMan

MilkMan G&G Addict

NY
    I played around a lil with the tan buttstock today. I think I put too much veg on it when I did the last coat. Needs more dark less tan. I think I might pick up some sponges tomorrow and mess around with them.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  8. MilkMan

MilkMan G&G Addict

NY
    I added a more brown. This pic was indoors, lighting is not so good.
    [​IMG]

9. Im painting my moss500 stock this way. But in flat black, flat brown and OD

OD on top of course cuz it's the best :)

I usually just do pure OD. If I dont like the camo I will spray it back OD.

I figgered it was time to ''prettify'' the Old Ugly...since the forearm was wood and with cut/raw edges....and the buttstock was polymer with half-worn-off OD over the black lol

10. MilkMan

MilkMan G&G Addict

NY
    That's the best part, if ya don't like it just go over it again! I think in the next time I am gonna try the sponge method.