Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this was one i got from someone that didnt want it any more so i glady took it off his hands. i couldnt pass up free! so the stock need to be redone along wit the bbl. so i tought i would paint it so i didnt have to worry about leaveing it in a damp place. i did the stock in an almost black stain. i think its differnet. and painted the bbl in a dark grey textured paint. then let it dry and kinda gave it a black strip look. never painted a gun before but i think it looks cool i might redo the stock cuz i dont think it goes wit the grey paint. but just seen what yall think of it.

thanks snijro.

Attachments

·
Ahh..Cordite.
911 Posts
Very interesting paint scheme, pretty cool..
I'm all for custom paint jobs after seeing some of the jobs on here.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol yea it is good enuff to shoot. i kinda got the idea off the german wwII tiger tank. i saw an old pic and it was dark grey wit black strips i thought it looked cool so i tryed it and i think it was not a bad idea.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
That stock looks like it's in really good condition. It's hard to tell from a pic, but whenever you have a really nice grain in good condition like that, I hate to see it get messed up.

If I were you, I'd either buy an extra stock off ebay or something, or get one of those cheap synthetic ones and paint that. Should you ever want to strip the paint off the metal and refinish it, you'd have a pristine gun then. Just a thought...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts