Palmer Gun show Oct.9th and 10th...

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Mooseman684, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

I will try to be there when it opens at 10am on Saturday...hope to see yall there !
    Rich

2. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

After this trip to Anchorage.
    Wont have any $ left!

3. I plan On being there. Problubly will be bringing a friend too ( as long as he can make time off work) hes pretty new to guns but is eager to learn. Hoping I may have some money to burn there too lol, but we will see :D

4. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Gonna try to be there Saturday !!

5. SwedeSteve

I'll try to be there. Moose, you gonna have a table ??

6. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

No , i am not gonna have a table because this is The AGCA show and you have to join them....
    So far Me, Charlie, and Mudlake (Paul) are gonna meet at 930-945 on the right side of the front parking lot as you pull in...near the fence.

7. SwedeSteve

I'll try to be there.

8. Was nice meating some of you guys for the first time :D (been trying how hard to meat you in person steve? lol) I ended up getting a Case trimmer while I was there, thanks to Mooseman I was a little short on cash and he pitched in to help me get it. Thanks Again Rich I appreciate it alot :D Slowly getting the stuff I need.

9. aaalaska

aaalaska G&G Newbie

Pretty quiet gunshow, picked up a little powder and a couple boxes of gas checks.
    Alex

10. SwedeSteve

Where do you stand on your reloading equipment Alex ??

11. aaalaska

aaalaska G&G Newbie

Equipment

Pretty well set ,this panic made it easy to trade brass so I got rid of a lot of stuff I had no use for an turned it in to things I needed. Still want a few more bullet molds , an a couple different sizers ,maybe some more gas checks ,but mostly set up OK.
    Alex