Gun and Game Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
The outer edge of civilization
16,775 Posts
I've been shaving Hubby's head every 3-4 weeks from May 1st to October 1st and trimming it in between since 2015 or so instead of him going to the barber shop, but I know we do still have a couple of old time shops here in town.

As for me, I've been going to the local community college's cosmetology school to get my hair done since before the plague. A wash cut and blow dry runs me about $12 + tip. If I want to have it colored it's an additional $15. The students are supervised by the instructors and each cut is double checked to make sure it's exactly what I want.

·
Registered
8,563 Posts
Now that we are going into a "Enduring Posture" which means how you want to plan your Teleworking / In-Office work schedule. We have to be in the office as a minimum, two days per pay period (two weeks) and I selected Tuesdays as my in the office day. What I discovered on my first day back this past Tuesday, working printers are a scarce commodity, 2.5 years of dust took a while to clean up my cube, all my munchies and can foods I had in my desk cabinet were expired, and people that were in the office were glad to see everyone.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts