close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Parrots

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Chris, Aug 4, 2002.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

A woman walks up to a priest and says to him, â€￾Father, i have a problem. My female parrots can only say one thing, and they say it all the time.â€￾

“What do they say that is so terribleâ€￾, the priest asks.

The only thing they say all day is:
    “Hi, we are prositutes. Wanna have some funâ€￾, the woman says.

“Thats horribleâ€￾, the priest answers, “but i think i have the solution.
    “I have two male parrots who i taught the bible and they pray all day.Let us bring them together and they will help your parrots.â€￾

The next day the woman brings her birds to the priest and the put them together with the males in a cage.
    The females starts right away with their talking, “Hi, we are prositutes. Wanna have some funâ€￾.

One of the males looks up from his bible and says to his friend, “Brother, put down your bible, our prayers have been answered.â€￾

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

HA! Good one Chris, keep it up and you'll pass Doglips in posts!

3. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Some of these jokes seem very familiar ... :)

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Looks like I better start searching for jokes, I dont want to post some someone else has posted, I just got a real kick outta these I saw today

5. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Don't worry about it.

Don't worry about it. I laugh each time I read them again. If they're over a few days old only a few people will remember them anyway.

Then there's those readers who have photographic memory and remember all the details...for life. That skill wasn't in my genes, though.

Oxford:nod: