Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This rifle was left to me after my best friend died in a motorcycle accident a couple weeks ago. I was pretty surprised, to say the least. I'd rather have my best friend back of course, but that is beyond any earthly discussion now. I know that it is a Steyr SSG, and my friend had let me shoot it in the past, but I know little else about this rifle. Can anyone enlighten me?
http://www.gunandgame.com/forums/members/cjleete/albums/dogs-guns-part-2/5640-steyr/

·
God, Guns, Glory
34,269 Posts
This rifle was left to me after my best friend died in a motorcycle accident a couple weeks ago. I was pretty surprised, to say the least. I'd rather have my best friend back of course, but that is beyond any earthly discussion now. I know that it is a Steyr SSG, and my friend had let me shoot it in the past, but I know little else about this rifle. Can anyone enlighten me?
Gun & Game - The Friendliest Gun Forum on the Internet - cjleete's Album: dogs,guns part 2 - Picture
cjleete,

Sorry for the loss of your friend.

·
Registered
8,553 Posts
Sorry you lost a friend.
His bequeath proves his friendship toward you.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
That looks like it might be a decent shooting rifle Mr. CJ. A difficult way to come across it, but it sounds to me like honor is involved. You deserve it, just because your friend wished it. Cherish that one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts