Patches

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by jerry, Sep 23, 2002.

1. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    Who here collects Patches and what types? No, not he ones we clean our guns with. :rolleyes:

I have a small collection of Military unit patches. There not mounted behind glass or anything, but I enjoy going through them now and then.

2. taras

taras Guest

A few old millitary ones from service men in the family. Wouldn't mine collecting medals though, although they can get costly.

3. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

I have several poilice /LE patches I be happy to send out to people....

Last edited: Sep 23, 2002
  4. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    I have a few extra's left as well. A few from the FIRST OA-10A (FAC) unit in the AF. Made history in the gulf for target marking. When you run out of willy petes use the 30MM. A burning tank in a column is easy for the fast boys to hit. Let me know if your interested. I will have to wait a couple of weeks though.

5. wes

wes Guest

Anybody got a "dog handler" or K-9 patch?

6. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

I'll get ya one. Will holler when I have it. Week or so......

7. wes

wes Guest

Thanks 1* 'preciate it.

8. johno

johno Guest

I live on Fort Lewis, so if anyone wants any army unit patches, ribbons, medals, crests or anything else just let me know, and i'll send em to you.

I collect army unit patches, and crests, but it's going to take quite a while to get a sizable collection, since i only collect patches of units i've been assigned to.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2002
  9. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor