PAY ATTENTION TO THE BANKSTERS' MOVES

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Ten Man, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

K75RT, PAPA G and TXplt like this.
  2. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

As I predicted when this crap started back in March.

K75RT, PAPA G, TXplt and 1 other person like this.

3. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

A bunch of financial market pundits have been warning us about the "War on Cash" for the last 15 years. It began in earnest in 2008, with the QE program of the FED.

It shifted into HIGH gear, this year, with the institution of the COVID Scamdemic, which was basically a "wag the dog" operation put into motion by all the central banks of the world, in a planned program of resetting the DEBT cycle. The Global Debt system of the Central Banks, and World Bank, has gotten so bloated that the ONLY way out is to discount it on a HUGE scale.

When you consider that a FED BANK RESERVE NOTE (U.S. currency bill, "dollar") is nothing more than an I.O.U. (backed by the extortion power of the U.S. gubmint), i.e. it is DEBT, you understand that a global reset of the world debt is going to basically wipe out all the "Debt Notes" and leave the commoners with nothing.

BOTTOM LINE - If you don't have paid off property, food, durable goods, and trade worthy items, you have no way out from under the financial tyranny of the world bank system, and all it's gubmint henchmen.

Huey Rider, shanebrews, K75RT and 2 others like this.
  4. Jim Bridger

Jim Bridger G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I don't know anything about this "Ghost", money. What I do know is they took away our Silver Dollars.
    Old LBJ Texas {D} issued the Coinage Act 1965. This Banned the use of silver coinage. May he !!, well you can finish this sentence.:D

Jack Ryan likes this.
  5. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

it was before him, Kennedy tried to stop it, LBJ just got to finalize it, then Nixon done got shut down on the gold standard thing.

Huey Rider likes this.