Pee Test Humor

Discussion in 'Humor Forum' started by Cyrano, Oct 11, 2020.

1. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

I’ve shared before :) they called my office. Random testing (Policy)

I made a list

Cocaine-crack-marjuwana-lsd-E-Herron-black tar-and a number of alcoholic beverages (I wanted to test)

Hand carried list to General manager.

He politely sent me back to my office :) to never be heard from again :)

455rocket likes this.
  2. I went back to work for that company a couple times, they only drug tested me the first time around. They got to know me pretty well the first time I worked for them and had no worries about me

animalspooker likes this.

3. FortyXDM

FortyXDM G&G Evangelist Staff Member

I think that there has been more personal information divulged on this thread than any prior thread on G&G. :D

4. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Hehe.... TMI to the max. :D

animalspooker and TXplt like this.
  5. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

Oh.......I just GOTTA get myself to the moon. If there ever was a reason to go to the moon, that's the top.

I wonder what would happen if they included the snowboarders............

True story--wife worked as a ski instructor for a time period while I was stationed in New Mexico and would deploy alot (so while being gone it gave her something productive and fun to do). Just about EVERY year the guy who ran it (great person; passed away from a heart attack) would have a big pow-wow and threaten everyone that drug tests for weed were going to be phased in that year.

It never happened.

I think the reality of the matter of losing half or more of his workforce sunk in as time went on and he just kinda gave up on it.

neophyte and rando like this.
  6. Moroco Mole

Moroco Mole G&G Evangelist

Once gave a new guy a solo cup and a sharpie. Told him it was time for his pee test.
    Just write your name on the cup and put it on the bosses desk when you get finished with your sample.
    Oh, it was hilarious when he got called into the office, :eek:you could here the boss yelling clear out in the yard. :D But it kinda stopped being funny when I heard my name called.:oops: I was on backup duty for a week.

MRT NH 72, TXplt, 455rocket and 3 others like this.
  7. Junction15

Junction15 G&G Evangelist

I was always amazed, that out of 500-600 employees in our region, my name seemed to come up "randomly" for drug testing, something like 4 times in a row.

8. Jim Bridger

Jim Bridger G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Thanks I needed a good laugh.:D

Cyrano likes this.
  9. LeftHandShooter

LeftHandShooter G&G Evangelist

I failed my first pee test for Lowe's.

I couldn't go.

2nd time I couldn't with the large woman nurse watching me. When she stood around the corner I filled the cup to the rim. She wasn't amused at my humor of going over the line.

animalspooker, Stickman and neophyte like this.
  10. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

Wait for the shake !