Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
arack Obama thought he was among friends. That was his problem. He is an urban sophisticate, and he was talking to other urban sophisticates.
He was in San Francisco last week explaining at a closed-door fundraiser how the rubes of small-town America often do foolish, misguided things when the economy turns bad.
â??Itâ??s not surprising that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who arenâ??t like them or anti-immigration sentiment or anti-trade sentiment,â?? the golden-tongued orator from Illinois said.

More...

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Hillary and Obama are as alike as bro and er--no, as two peas in a pod.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
You mean "The Waffler" !? lol...

He screwed up, had a Freudian Slip and was caught expressing his true intent.

·
Registered
11,239 Posts
Absolutely

Hillary and her brother in Federalist thinking, Obama, cling to the old Federalist notion a small group of intellectually and financially elite should rule the country with the majority of the citizens being docile and supportive.

Not only should we vote, we must vote.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
I live by the principle that it is easier to remember the truth than the lie you used to cover it up ...

·
Resident Curmudgeon
34,358 Posts
Overheard at the gun store today:

"The Democrats are giving us a helluva choice this time: either a nut with two boobs, or a boob with two nuts!"

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Very true ... and sad to say we have the choice to vote for the lesser of all evils.

Hell, I'LL run for President. Gotta be better than the current candidates!

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
Someone is running on their (the Libertarian) ticket, I forgot his name? Well he was testing the waters anyhow. Not that he'd be any better a choice.

·
Registered
13 Posts
As if we had a decent choice outa any of them.
Truthiness. None of the candidates of any party are worthy of my vote, but I'm going with the lesser of 3 evils (Obama) as of now. He's not even evil in my book, just a little too "liberal" as people call it. I have no trust in Hilldawg at all. McCain is just a threepeat of dubleyuh. He fails to realize our economy can not keep up with the occupation in the Middle East. Obama is the most level-headed candidate imo.... That should tell you what I think of the other two. Somethin that irks me though---- Why does the media pretend to forget about Ron Paul??? He'd have my vote if it wasn't a futile use of my right to vote. This seems to be the trend in all the elections since W came into the ring.

·
Registered
10,770 Posts
Ron Paul is still in the race with over 100,000 supporters. Write him in. He would be better than any of them. Rest of them are clowns with baggage and eliteness.

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
100,00 supporters is nothing sorry to say. Writing in a vote for him actually takes a vote away from someone else who has a chance and who would be better then Obama or Hillary...

I took a look at the site. I like their , well what they say anyhow, on gun laws. And the names it shows for their ticket isn't any I remember seeing. Sure not thrilled with their open immigration policy crap though...Mind you, I'm not against immigration. It's just there's a way to do it right. Then learn the language of the country you're immigrating to. Not expecting that country to cater to you and the Government of that country to cater to you and the citizens of that country to have to pay for you and your children.

·
Premium Member
7,702 Posts
Truthiness. None of the candidates of any party are worthy of my vote, but I'm going with the lesser of 3 evils (Obama) as of now. He's not even evil in my book, just a little too "liberal" as people call it. I have no trust in Hilldawg at all. McCain is just a threepeat of dubleyuh. He fails to realize our economy can not keep up with the occupation in the Middle East. Obama is the most level-headed candidate imo.... That should tell you what I think of the other two. Somethin that irks me though---- Why does the media pretend to forget about Ron Paul??? He'd have my vote if it wasn't a futile use of my right to vote. This seems to be the trend in all the elections since W came into the ring.
You enjoy firearms right? Vote that way and you will only be able to do that in your memories.

Did you seriously think before you said that on a board full of conservatives, liberals with convservative cores?

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
And the almost extinct Conservative branch of the Democratic Party.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts