close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Performance Center guns

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Cyclops, Aug 7, 2002.

1. Cyclops

Cyclops G&G Newbie

Played w/ a 8 shot 357 mag revlver today...SWEET! But is it worth $830?

2. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Everything out of the Performance Center is supposed to be the "sheewatay" I'm still hoping to get my hands on one of there 945s, looks like an awesome weapon.

3. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Yeah, that 945 is bee ute t full ! Was gonna get one and got a Springfield V-12 ported instead. Still don't quite feel right buying a S&W yet.

4. Cyclops

Cyclops G&G Newbie

Used a 945 last year. I'm glad a shooting buddy of mine got one so I have 'access' to one. They are SWEET!

5. mike1014

mike1014 G&G Newbie

just got and sent back a pc 627 8 shot. it did'nt have the advertised appointments and cylinder yet it came out of the pc ,supposedly. the serial number prefixed a BC not a PC. that did'nt seem right to me and when i called the pc , paul told me that quote "someone messed up". i don't know what to make of the guns condition but it did'nt sit right with me. i could'nt find a 627pc anywhere but zanders had this one. the trigger sucked. way to heavy. the pc guys said send it in and we'll make it right for ya but i wanted a new serial number. paul said that they most likely could'nt/would'nt do the frame restamp. it could be done though. for $1250.00 you want what you want but the trigger sucking assured me something was'nt right with it./ sent it back and got a desert eagle 44magnum ,brushed chrome. my son will be happy but i still want a pc627 8shot. maybe the regular 627 might work with a trigger job ,but the pc627 got the chrome trigger , chrome hammer , chrome cylinder ,bead blast everything else with a beautifull roisewood grip. probablly the nicest revolver i ever seen ON PAPER.

6. Mitchell

Mitchell G&G Newbie

anything out of SW Performance Center is pretty awesome. my dad has 2 SW .460s one of which is a Performance Center version. when you compare them side by side you can really see how much better the PC is.