Persian Mauser

Discussion in 'Mausers' started by Full MeTal Jack, Oct 6, 2002.

1. Persian Mauser (picture is back)

Fisrt C&R purchase. From Federal Arms Corp. Unissued Persian. This old rifle expect for a few dents looks like showroom new. No corrosive milsurp ammo for this puppy. Have any pet loads for the 29" barrel?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2002
  2. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

That shure is a pretty looking rifle!!! lucky you bud. them Persians are some of the nicest around!!!!:D

3. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Image not found: Why do I keep getting these messages for some members photos? :confused:

4. Stewart

Stewart Guest

I got the same message also.

5. Dang it!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm drooling in envy.

The looks rivals my Carl Gustaf....very nice catch, indeed!

Are there three sling rings there I see?

6. toolman

toolman Resident Sasquatch Forum Contributor

beautiful gun! as my dear departed daddy would've said "ya done good".if it shoots as well as it looks,it's a hell of a gun,congrats!

7. Hell of a price too. Tried to shoot on 10-12-02 after weekend rounds but pager kept going off. Shooting is an unimportant problem.

8. WyrTwister

WyrTwister G&G Newbie

How much ?

By the way , corrosice ammo is no big thing . Just clean with a copper remover bore cleaner that smalls of ammonia . Clean untill no more green / blus stains on the patches .

I shoot 8mm Turk corrosive all the time , no rust !

Wyr
    God Bless

9. R. Cooper

R. Cooper Guest

What did the rifle cost, and if you don't mind telling me, where and how can I find one? Since becoming a member here I've got the fever for one! Did you say what cal. it is?

10. Samco and Federal Arms Corp. have these. /Samco.com and gunsnstuff.net pretty penny$$$$$
    I will put some surplus though it but not to much.