close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

PETA to arm Squirls

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Mar 23, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

For all you Squirl hunters...this is a public service posting .

2. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

I thought they were supposed to arm bears.

3. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Doglips: I believe it's time to go huntin' for squirrel mountain oysters. (ha)

Oxford

4. squirrelsniper

squirrelsniper G&G Newbie

Uh oh, now I'll.....

have to grab my guillie suit and become squirrel-counter-sniper. :D

5. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

squirrelsniper
    maybe you could reduce the size of the image and make it an Avatar...fits your handle.

6. squirrelsniper

Doglips, that's a good idea, but I'm not very 'puter literate and have no idea how to reduce the image size. I even have a picture that I saved of a squirrel sipping Bud Light through a straw while sitting on a picnic table and I haven't figured out how to reduce the image size to work as an avatar. Maybe I can play around with it enough and figure out how to do it. BTW, I forgot who it is, but I have seen someone on this board with an avatar of a guy sitting at a computer and banging his head on the keyboard, that is what I look like when I'm working with the computer:( Thank goodness I'm better at working with my firearms and other hunting equipment.:D

7. DavidC

DavidC G&G Newbie

Doglips
    You do know what PETA stands for?

People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals DavidC

8. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

I had a BIG run in with PETA in 1985 In Bethesda Maralyn...MTV was running some junk about the BAND the Monkeys..I was a teenage monky or some stuff....any way I get the Bethesda so the Navy can try to fix my eye.....well accross the street at some Goverment Medical research facility they were protesting the use of Monkeys....welp I come walking accross the street and 3 or 4 of them start asking me about the monkeys...Me thinking of MTV and my own problems said F- the monkeys....appearently beating a Marine with picket signs is ok cause I aint got treated like that since Parriss Island....

9. Shaun

Shaun G&G Newbie

Squirelsniper

Thats me who has the avatar you like

10. squirrelsniper

Shaun, sorry I couldn't.......

remember your name, I just remembered seeing the avatar. That's certainly a good one.