Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After almost 2000 visits in the old site in a few months, I decided tu buy a domain and make a brand new site with all my photos and videos of real shooting sessions with m4, m16, ak 47, m1 garand, 1911, HK USP, Benelli M4, SPAS 12.

Give a look if you want!

www.johnslades.com

Bye

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
NRAJOE said:
AK's rock! :full:
put your gun back in your pants man!!!

as a moberator don't you recognize unauthorized advertising??? bet this is the only posting this guy does, if i am wrong time will prove it.

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,220 Posts
Hes not selling anything bonehead...he's just proud of his site.....

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
I went to his site, it mainly has shooting videos, nothing commercial at all. Hope he does stick around.

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,596 Posts
Hmmm............. :hmmm:

Guns? & did someone say GUNS :right:

Just don't try to make me buy nutti'n and I'll look at GUNS all day long.

Now John, where are the lady friends? :uzi: :cool: :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Boys thanks for your welcome... I confirm that I don't sell anything at all in the site... please note that even America's Army is a FREE game downloadable at www.americasarmy.com, so the only money related to the site is the one I used for hosting!

I just thought that other "gunners" like me could appreciate my site and I'd like to get in touch with some new friends....

If you have any question about the site or some requests (soon I'll make some new videos with m14 and maybe with Steyr AUG), I'll be pleased of receiving your e-mails!

Bye all....

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
M-14!!! didididid you say M-14??? awwwrightynow. that changes everything welcome welcome bro' :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes we have now a brand new M14

Maybe tomorrow I may post some photos of that... tomorrow evening I'll prepare the photos!

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
member Ricky said that Italy allows M-14's sold through their normal system of gun buying, only restriction is 5 round mags. don't know all the in's and outs though. maybe John Slade can give more info!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Semi auto mode only (sigh...)

I've to check the magazine (it isn't mine...) I think 5 or 10 rounds...

In Italy a weapon must pass an official test that in Italian is "bancatura". During this test could happen that they may say that this weapon has a maximum magazine of 5 or 10 or 20 rounds... Lately this test is most resctrictive than ever... at this moment they are giving 5 rounds per magazine for rifles, and they are prohibiting big calibers (like .50BMG; even the revolver S&W 500 has been prohibited in Italy).

Handguns have some times even 20 rounds (do you know "stubby"'? well that one has 20 rounds because they wrote that it's a handgun!).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well.... yes it's true... it is an M1A... first thing I've learned here!

I've made photos but I'm waiting to receive them from my friend.

I'll upload asap

bye

1 - 18 of 18 Posts