Physical Exam !!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by CalifgirlinOk, May 4, 2008.

1. CalifgirlinOk

CalifgirlinOk G&G Evangelist

An 85 year old man was requested by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam.The doctor gave the man a jar and said,"Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow."

The next day the old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave the jar,which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.

The doctor asked what happened and the old man explained,"Well doc,it's like this-first I tried with my right hand but nothing.Then I tried with my left hand but nothing.Then I asked my wife for help.She tried with her right hand and then her left hand,still nothing. She tried with her mouth,first with her teeth in,then with her teeth out,still nothing. We even called up Arleen,the lady next door and she tried too,first with both hands,then her armpit and she even tried squeezing it between her knees but still nothing.

The doctor was shocked!!! "YOU ASKED YOUR NEIGHBOR?"

The old man replied,"Yep, none of us could get the jar opened" :09:

2. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

CalifGirlinOK: Ma'am; you got me with that one:09::09::09::09:

3. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

That was sneaky CGO, but it brought a good laugh.

4. Sooner Shooter

Sooner Shooter G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Good one CGO. That's asking a lot of an 85 year old! Those lids can be tight!

5. billy

billy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

armpit
    heehee

6. That was funny and there is another version where the old man had no family left and he felt compelled to leave his seed at a sperm bank.
    When 2 nerse's saw the old man walk into the sperm bank they asked, may we help you ? The Old man said all my family is gone and I want to leave my seed that some may can use to carry on my blood line (some thing like that) 1 of the 2 nurse's gave him a jar and pointed to a room and the old feller went in.

Moments later the 2 nurse's heard loud banging and curseing comeing from the room.
    One of the nurse's said to the other should I go check on the old man and the other nurse said no because he's probably haveing a hard time.

After a while all the noise stopped and the old man walks out of the room with a very sad and annoyed look on his face.

One of the nurse's ask is everything alright, do you have a sample and the old man started in.

After I couldn't do it with my right hand nor my left I beat it on the counter top !
    I even put it between my two feet !
    I beat it some more on the counter top and ran Hot water over it too !!!

And one of the nurse's said. Well were you able to make a sample and the Old Man
    said Hell No I couldn't get the lid OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!