Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While at the range shooting my High Standard VICTOR and my Hi-Point C9 I picked up this used Ruger MkI:

Came with 2 mags....$175 otd... :cool:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Looks just like the one I bought used back in 83 exept mine had fixed sights and cost $150.00 24 years ago.:sad2:

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
way to go Joe, one day i am gonna own one of those. cant decide which one i want though. for the most part with my limited know on these rugers all the difference i see on the mark III is that they have a traditional mag release rather than the one at the bottom of the mag. what a great looking little gun and a super price.

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is a very good price for a pre-warning Ruger. Nice gun, too.
Yeah, I didn't notice that until I looked at some others on Gunbroker...the newer ones got all those crappy warnings on the barrel....mines nice and smooth...:cool:

·
Registered
740 Posts
While at the range shooting my High Standard VICTOR and my Hi-Point C9 I picked up this used Ruger MkI:

Came with 2 mags....$175 otd... :cool:
I saw two MK1s that look like crap for $195 ea. The finish was almost gone. I offered $150 which was too much but the dealer refused. I did not make a second offer.
That's a nice price and a nice looking MK1 you got there. As a general rule I notice that in my town most used guns are overpriced as if the dealersare trying to sell to uninformed buyers. If it isn't a deal I won't buy it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
yea same here there's a lot of overpriced guns around me too so sometimes i just have to wait a little while and get a good deal like on the sks im getting, the local place is charging $260 and im getting one for $190

1 - 13 of 13 Posts