Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I didn't really know where else to put these, so here goes. This is kindof like my SHTF group of firearms. I still need to add a 9MM, hopefully I'll get the AK my Dad's friend has for sale, and a bolt-action .308(right now I have a bolt-action .30-06). I also need to stock up on ammo and mags for all them.

·
Banned
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I keep watching Resident Evil, thinking maybe I'll open the blinds and people will be roaming around... never happens though :full:

·
Registered
11,922 Posts
Nice collection! Hope it only gets larger over time. I've had 4/5 of them in some similar form.

·
Registered
322 Posts
You are on your way. Now throw in a Springfield m1a, a good revolver (python or king cobra), an m1 carbine and a good scoped bolt action and you will have all the bases covered.
PS: Colt Defender .45 for CCW will polish off the collection.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Oh my god, the .45 is SO sexy, I had a joygasm when I saw it. Very nice collection. If ever the apocalypse comes, I'm coming to your house. What a lucky man, thats all I can say. Is that an authentic 1911 from way-back-when?

·
Banned
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Roy Collins said:
You are on your way. Now throw in a Springfield m1a, a good revolver (python or king cobra), an m1 carbine and a good scoped bolt action and you will have all the bases covered.
PS: Colt Defender .45 for CCW will polish off the collection.
Well, I just picked up an AK, so I need to update my pictures LOL. Down the line I do plan on getting a M1A/M-14. I actually have a .30-06 Winchester Model 70 also.

·
Banned
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
N2914J said:
Oh my god, the .45 is SO sexy, I had a joygasm when I saw it. Very nice collection. If ever the apocalypse comes, I'm coming to your house. What a lucky man, thats all I can say. Is that an authentic 1911 from way-back-when?
Thanks. The .45 is a Springfield. I wish it was an original Colt.. I wish.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
What is with the upper handguard in synthetic black?? I think I have a wood one you can have.

·
Banned
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The next gun show is about 9 weeks away. I HOPE to come back with 2 guns, atleast one. I really need a second handgun, a 9mm. I see police trade in P226's for $375-$400 all over the place, so I may pick up one of those. However I'm stuck on my next gun. Besides wanting a 20" AR, I want a few more AK's, a M-14, a Romak 3, a Daewoo, and a few others. Before I'm done I'll be able to supply a small army :nod:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
The next one that I am getting is going to be the AR-10. I was really close to getting an AR-15 today. I saw a really nice used DPMS for 599. I could trade in my shotgun and AK-47 and walk away with it. What do you think??

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
you'll be happy if you get a daewoo, i love mine. I have fired a Dragunov(russian, beautiful), and i think i liked that more than the .50 i shot. M1a would be a really good schoice, fortunately i got a chance to shoot one on a few occasions

1 - 15 of 15 Posts