Picture posting

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Muddog, May 5, 2008.

1. Muddog

Muddog Guest

I thought I saw a sticky about this but I guess not. Can anyone give me a hand? The pictures are on my hard drive, not the internet or web page. I'd appreciate any help.

2. Muddog, click on go advanced when you're typing a message. When the page loads, scroll down a little and look for manage attachments. Click on it and a box opens. Then click on browse which will let you search your computer. When you get/find the right pictures, click open, do this for each picture you want to post. Then after you've loaded all of the pictures you want or it lets you, I think 6, then click upload. When you're completely done, close the box via the red X. Continue with your message or whatever then click submit as normal...

Hope you can understand that. If not, post again and I'll do my best...

3. JohnBlaze

JohnBlaze Guest

you can also host them at websites like photobucket.com, which is what I do.

4. Still has to know how to post them here though. lol

5. JohnBlaze

JohnBlaze Guest

sorry, i forget not everyone is as techno-savvy as me.

after you host them, (which is a pretty simple process) the website gives you an image code you can copy and post here. it will look like a bunch of code, but when you hit reply or post the picture shows up.

hope this helps

6. Muddog

Muddog Guest

Lets see if this works

Attached Files:

7. Muddog

Muddog Guest

Hey you tech guys are really somethin:burnout: And thanks for quick help

8. No problem muddog. Glad I could help. Now there'll be no stoppin' ya'. lol