Pix of GG's new gun

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Girlgun, May 9, 2008.

1. Girlgun

Girlgun G&G Newbie

sorry to start a new thread but this was the easiest way to post pix. Key pic is to reassure folks who worry that a pink gun might attract the kids!
    GG
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. WOW thats slicker than chit on a greased door knob !!!!!!!!!! And I like Pink too !!! LOL...A.H

3. squirrelblaster

squirrelblaster G&G Enthusiast Forum Contributor

wow acualyi realy like it too! thats a reat lookin gun you got there! and when did they start puting internal locks on the 870? im dosnt have one.

4. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

Mam, you have a beautiful gun there. I like the inscription too. Glad you joined the forum.

5. rondog

rondog G&G Evangelist

Very nice, and Welcome! Needs a Spongebob Squarepants sticker on the receiver though...:09:.

j/k...that's a nice looking shootgun.

6. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

Sharp

Girlgun: Ma'am; who did your:) "paint job" :)WoW Is that the one BF got cause he's dog'house bait for missing mothers day?:):09:

7. Midas

Midas Chief Troll B' Gone Forum Contributor

That gun is actually pretty darn good lookin, I like it

8. JohnBlaze

JohnBlaze Guest

Pretty nice, actually. Not sissified at all. :D

9. Girlgun

Girlgun G&G Newbie

ha ha! thanks guys! yea, as girl guns go, it isn't too shabby! He did good! lol! No, he isn't in the dog house. Just on the road again, which is why he gave it to me early... People ask me if I worry about him getting into trouble when he travels so much. But now I can honestly say, "hey, any man who arms his wife w/ a shotgun is not getting into any trouble!" what a guy! lol

10. sell33

sell33 G&G Enthusiast

Wow that looks good for being pink! lol some of those pink guns just look weird but i must say that is a good lookin gun...

11. I must have one!:silly:

12. Girlgun

Girlgun G&G Newbie

... I haven't taken it to the range. (I shoot here at home on a pasture... w/out the livestock! lol) The real test will be how the "big boys" respond to it at the gun club. "Course, they are generally a real nice bunch, so I expect they will be outwardly supportive... even if they snicker when I'm not looking! Ha!

13. mosineer

mosineer G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Very Nice!! If they are smart they probably shouldn't snicker at a go bang, it might not like it...:) CONGRATS!!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

14. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Nice, it's different, and that's a good thing!

15. That's a nice gun! (even if it is pink) Congrats!

16. tlarkin

tlarkin Guest

Well, at least it doesn't have glitter and unicorns on it.....JK

Post back some pics of your targets, so that will shut up any guy who makes fun of your gun. A gun can look like whatever but if it shoots well it shoots well, and in the end I guess that is what matters the most.

Nice gun though, grats on the new gun.

17. If my lady had one'a them i'd put it on the wall, right alongside my A5.

If paint'n 'em pink w/glitter and stickers attracts more ladies and young ladies into the shooting sports then I'm all for it. If they all looked like that one, I'd be all out for it.

18. that is awsome o would buy it in a second!

19. Romey

Romey G&G Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum!