close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Police Brutality still unresolved?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by SPOCAHP ANAR, Jul 16, 2002.

1. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

Hey I have seen it nowhere, but here, that the guy was nut busting the officer which is why he was slammed and punched. Actions in which I agree with if that was the case. The officer is still on paid leave and there is a vigil/protest to get this guy fired. So is it true? If so where is it reported, why have the networks not reported so, why have the PD reported so? Why is he still on leave if he acted in defense of another officer?

So many ?'s no answers, makes the kids look all the more innocent.

2. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Gee,ya don't think the Police would lie,do ya?

3. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Gee, ya don't think the media would refuse to report facts that run against their spin, do ya?

4. SPOCAHP ANAR

As biased as the media is for reporting things in a way that will get the most ratings; I find it hard to believe that if the PD released a statement saying that the officer reacted in order to defend another officer due to the fact that the kid was handling the officer's jewels in a painful manner that someone; somewhere would report it. If anything the so called race warlords would be shouting the absurdity of the report.

Which brings me to another point; where is Jackson and Sharpton etc... These guys can't find enough cameras when these things happen. Since Jesse only finds racism where it doesn't exist leads me to believe that this kid may actually not have deserved the treatment he recieved.

5. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Well I sawthe video, no way he grabbed his jewels when he punched him, his crotch area was shown all the time...a few shows have pointed this out...

6. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Chris, you were looking at the wrong officer. Watch the one picking the kid up.

7. Yeah if you watch the gut with the kid you can see his face cringe, and that's when he pops the kid in the face, the kid had every ability to go for the officer's jewels, and by the looks of the tape, he did.
    -Jesse

8. tonto

tonto G&G Newbie

i say pound the punk. and i have racier words for the whole incident too. Remember you are not seeing the whole incident only what the photographer wanted you to see. Cops just don't get that way on a testosterone high unless provoked. or any Joe blow for that matter. That or i am nieve

9. Cyclops

Cyclops G&G Newbie

You know, the original offense was expired tags. If the father & or the son had 'behaved' they would have gotten their citation & they would have been off on their merry way. What did the father & son do to require the deputies to get them out of the car & at what point did Ingelwood PD get involved?

10. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I saw the wrong officer hit him, I suppose, because it looks like one officer is holding him the entire time....

Always good to watch it 3-5 times

11. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Our local TV news in San Antone reported the "nut grabbing" version of the story. I have'nt heard anymore about it though.

12. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

I hjave tried searches on the internet for links, and suddenly, I can't find ANY of the account! I had read the the nut crusher version on two sites, plus an earlier anti police version. I can't get any CORRECT hits on dogpile now when I enter keywords like "ingelwood police brutality". I get many hits that have NOTHING to do with the key words at all!

13. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Well it really looked bad!The Police are supposed to behave in a professional manner,especially after the "perp" is handcuffed.If he did in fact have the officers privates in his grasp a bent back finger should have made him release his grip,but in the heat of battle one doesn't always do the right thing,sounds like hindsight.
    As it stands we have a clip that the media can rant about and we can only speculate.
    Dang,I hate it when that happens! :fuss: :fuss: :(

14. SPOCAHP ANAR

Hey I heard the nut grab theory the other day on the radio when they were talking about the indictment of the cops. I think the biggest problem facing these guys is the false report.