Gun and Game Forum banner

Just how many Mosins will you admit to?

• Only 1 (Thats impossible! Stop lying!)

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • 2 (Dont be ashamed, we all have to start somewhere.)

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • 3 - 5 (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders can now be treated with medications.)

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • 5 - 10 (OK, now youre starting to really scare me.)

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • 10 + (And just how large is your standing army?)

Votes: 11 13.9%

POLL - Mosin Nagant Census.

7K views 53 replies 31 participants last post by  keepper65 
#1 ·
How many of us are repeat offenders?

Just how many Mosins will YOU admit to having hoarded?

#2 ·
My new little Chinese carbine makes #4.
Also have the early M91, the M91/30 and the Finn M39.

#4 ·
Hahahaha, Yee-Haa....lets all gather our Mosins up and march on Washington! LOL LOL

Too bad I dont have any Mosins either.

Mine all fell out of the boat while I was duck hunting.
Ummm, yeah.....I hunt ducks with rifles.
Well, sometimes I do! Shut-up!
They all fell overboard and sank to the bottom of Puget Sound.
They really did! Oh to hell with you!
Thats my story and Im sticking to it!

#7 ·
Calvin......we have all discussed your case in great detail and unanimously decided that you must leave.

Hahahaha! Im just kidding!

I know that you are already tortured daily by pangs of grief and guilt over what you have done. Why not put those evil spirits to rest and make amends?

For only $1.50 a day you could adopt a homeless little Nagant in just one month! Come-on Calvin, dont make me have Sally Struthers call you personally and tell you tearful stories of Nagants without parents, shoes or a chance at a bright future!

<grin>We forgive you.

#11 ·
Mosians

:D Can't really say with certainty, but I think about 12, which includes a 91/30, russian 44 and about 10 chinese 53s of which I have 5 or 6 for sale to WW 2 reenactors who do russian.
I also have 3 SVT 40 s, a 41, 42 & 43. The 41 has a scope on it.
Actually I don't collect russian or com block stuff, which is a damm good thing or no telling what I'd have in addition to the 4 AKs - one is a "real" AK, 7 SKSs - 2 VN bring backs, and a 1979 Rumanian Dragonov/scope & all accessories.
Hadn't really thought about what I have till now, this is getting totaly out of control. Damm near as bad as my WW 2 German collection.
What was that comment on the poll about an Army? I can Arm, equip, communicate with and transport a reenforced platoon. I just need recruits. :assult:
Sarge

#15 ·
Sadly i only have one an M91/59, but i plan on getting more, soon, looking at getting a 91/30, though those seem to be getting a little rare around here, but the M44's are plentiful!
-Jesse

#18 ·
SVTs

Allen & 8mm
You could get "lucky?" ;) I'm most likely going to sell the best of the 3 SVTs. I just haven't made up my mind yet. Also a slim possibility I'll sell one of the other ones - definately will if I can find a 43 with the scope mount slots (doesn't have to have the notch, actuaslly don't want a full sniper).
I also have some magazines and a 41 scope & repro scope mount to sell.
Sarge

#20 · (Edited)
only have two right now,a 91/30 (1942),and an m-44 (1944,lam. stock,russian).bought another m-44 (1946,russian)just before christmas,but actually had enough willpower to give it to my stepson-wonders never cease! hey eric,how come we've got the same avatar? that ****ed spider really gets around,huh? yuk,yuk!

#22 ·
I have fallen off the wagon again. Just got another 91/30, M38, and another unissued M39 B-barrel. I can't help it- the phone is too much temptation!! Now, I've got to get another safe, as there is no more room in the other 2. Oh, well, at least I can justify the safe........

#23 ·
Calvin......we have all discussed your case in great detail and unanimously decided that you must leave.

Hahahaha! Im just kidding!

I know that you are already tortured daily by pangs of grief and guilt over what you have done. Why not put those evil spirits to rest and make amends?

For only $1.50 a day you could adopt a homeless little Nagant in just one month! Come-on Calvin, dont make me have Sally Struthers call you personally and tell you tearful stories of Nagants without parents, shoes or a chance at a bright future!

<grin>We forgive you.
i just couldnt stop laughing!

#26 ·
Seems to me that we have gone down this path before with the MN role call thread. Are all of these accounted for there?:)

You are all certifyable, and need serious help.:bigeyes:

I, on the other hand, have kept my collection to a responsible 7 (until I can find some more money) not counting the 3 that I have sold... so that's still only 10 total... Unless SOG finds some more all matching 91/30 snipers. But then there are the two M39's and an 1891 to order so... but... uh.... I'm ok.:burnout:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.