Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I said the name, the ugliest most impractical thing on the road. I heard that there were so many left that GM was giving them to their employees to try to boost its image by putting them on the road.

Well if they're giving them away I have a use for one. Hold the brake down and tie down the gas pedal. Then let go of the brake and jump out. Do this for a machine gun shoot. Hey, you get a nice moving target that plenty of people would love to destroy. Great practice shooting a moving target with mechanical systems to disable. I'd love to bust out the M1 with good old 30-06 AP, likewise my friend would whip out their Mini-14 and SS109.

Any other uses for this or other useless vehicles or other objects?

If anyone on this site owns an Aztec, I guess I'm sure gonna get it...

·
Registered
181 Posts
ugliest vehicle i ever saw. toyota echo comes pretty close though. it would make an excellent target for the AT4\LAW range up here. or we could give them to iraq.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I don't believe I've seen one of those Pontiacs.....even uglier than that dern PT Cruiser?

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Originally posted by Dale
I don't believe I've seen one of those Pontiacs.....even uglier than that dern PT Cruiser?
Ooh Dale, there is no comparison. The Aztec is the ugliest vehicle I ever saw!! It is a car manufacturers feeble attempt at downsizing SUV's that went horribly wrong....

:insane: Hi I am a Pontiac Aztec designer

:stupid:

·
Registered
11,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The PT Cruiser is an attempt to be classy on a Neon frame. The Aztek is an attempt to make an ugly useless blob of car look tough by making it higher and styling it as though it were meant to accomplish something (ie mud guard type plastic like on the Avalanche).

They seemed to be trying to trick people into thinking it was comfortable, capable, and spacious by saying it blends the best of car, SUV, and minivan, while it really blends the worst of them all. For 20k, an Impala has class, and capability, and a Taurus station wagon just has cabability, no class, but still less ugly than the Aztek.

What was GM thinking? "Hey, make a useless car and call it Aztek to attract the Mexican satanic human-sacrificing market?"

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Then, it's got to be good! he he he he :)

·
Registered
11,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Toyota Echo is pretty bad, I agree. Unlike modern rappers, I'm not fond of large rear ends on cars. I generally like to be able to see out the back end so I don't run over the neighbor kids.
So Klaus, what's good about the Aztec?
For the same price, I'd take a Ranger, Blazer, or Impala any day.

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,182 Posts
Hey now, I had a Pacer and a Gremlin X with Levis interior, couple of the best cars I ever had! Did the 1/4 mile in about 1hr and 20 seconds I believe! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts