close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Post#1,000...Holy Toledo...

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by NRAJOE, Jul 17, 2002.

1. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Can't believe I've posted 1,000 times on this forum. When I found this site I said "gee ok I'll check it out every once in a while". Little did I know that I'd find a second home on here! To everyone out there (even the ones who think I'm an immature jokester or think my replys are astoundingly without content) I say thank you and God bless you all. Chris and Jesse you have done an excellent job keeping everyone happy and thanks for not banning a nitwit like me!

2. NRAJOE-------- Congrads. It doesn't seem like this site has only been here a little over 4 months, and you started a month and a half after I did. Man I need to get rolling.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2002

3. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

Uh, Joe, if your head gets any bigger, there won't be anymore room for the rest of us. And, just what's so holy about Toledo?!?!?:D :D

4. NRAJOE

Thanks alan, Calvin I never did know where that saying came from!

5. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

Must've been an escapee from a convent.......

6. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Congratulations Joe, I obviously don't have near as much to say as a lot of people in here. I'll work on it. Good Shooting!

7. NRAJOE

Either that or your not a big windbag such as myself.

8. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Congrads NRA JOE, thanks to you and all who have helped me build this site. A big thanks to Chris, who basically keeps things running smoothly. A big thumbs up to Chip also who originally started GunandGame.com. He helped me tremendously in the site transition, really going out of his way to assist me.

NRA JOE, keep up the posts! You, Doglips, Klaus, and every member are really important to this website. Thanks also for helping me police this site when I'm away. Kudos!

Jesse

9. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Well I won't lie, I have a big mouth, but NRAJoe beats me by a mile ;) LOL just picking with ya there!

But next election I kinda want Curly to win!

Here is to the next 1,000 posts :)

Since I was actually the first person registered here...I got a long way to go :)

10. NRAJOE

Thanks Jesse and Chris, you guys are too busy trying to keep everything running and chasing trolls to keep up with the windbags on here. God bless ya both.

11. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

CongraTs, Joe. Were you talking about Spain or Ohio? ;)

12. NRAJOE

Thanks Klaus, I imagine Holy Toledo applys to our sister city in Spain and not here, but we use it all the time.

13. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Do y'all make swords, too?

14. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Nah... Klaus he fences with his tongue...

15. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

ooops ....Uhr Keyboard not tongue...well y'all know what I mean

16. Congrats Joe,

I have enjoyed your 'jawwing'.

Me, I like to look and 'listen' more, I guess.

17. O.K. so I can't spell--what else is new. Yes klaus I got the hint--T not a G-- Man I wish I was so perfect.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2002
  18. NRAJOE

Ha,ha LD, thanks Dale,nope Klaus the only good thing we make here is the Jeep. alan, your getting better!

19. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

I just can't keep up! and I thought I was a wind bag!! Way to go NRA JOE - keeping us all informed and laughing - thanks - ya Chris and Jesse have done a terrific job with this site and you girls are alot of fun to jaw with when I am here!!

I guess that means I owe you a round of cold ones JOE!!!

Next trip through Kans"***", make a stop and we'll tip a few back!!!

20. NRAJOE

Thanks Stopper, I didn't know they even had beer in Kansass!LOL! If I ever make it that way i'll be sure to tell ya,same here if ya ever make it to Ohio!