close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Post your Spanish Lady pics! (Cetme Rifle)

Discussion in 'CETME' started by ICEMAN 357, Jun 23, 2007.

1. ICEMAN 357

ICEMAN 357 G&G Newbie

Did some searching and couldn't find a thread with everyone's Cetme pics so I'm starting one here. If we get enough maybe we can get a moderator to make it a sticky?

I'll get the ball rollin with mine:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now let's see yours!:banana:

2. ArkansasHunter

ArkansasHunter G&G Newbie

Man those are bu ti ful !!!

3. Beer Forever

Beer Forever G&G Enthusiast

I wish I had a Cetme.:sad2:

4. sean46953

sean46953 G&G Addict

Mine's up already, but what the heck, I think she's purty enough to go twice! The first one is before she failed the vision test...ok so that was me that did, but any way...lol[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. just_a_car

just_a_car G&G Newbie

She's got a nice leather sling and all those pretty accessories to go with her, yet she can't seem to properly strip a round from a magazine reliably. I have a feeling there's something wrong with the mag-well.

[​IMG]

This is actually the best representation of the real color of the stock. It's the stock photo from the auction on gunbroker that I bought it from.
    [​IMG]

I don't plan on buying her glasses until she learns to properly strip a round... gee, that almost sounds naughty in a "strip club" kind of way.:09:
    [​IMG]

Feel free to give or ask advice on my CETME over on my thread I started for her: http://www.gunandgame.com/forums/g3-cetme/34020-i-couldnt-hold-out.html

6. bigandrich44

bigandrich44 G&G Newbie

May I ask what is wrong with the stock on the last pic? Looks cracked or something. Look on the last pic, left side.

7. just_a_car

just_a_car G&G Newbie

That would be the green paint coming off. I used brake cleaner to clean it the first time and it got on the stock. I'm not too worried, as that makes it that much easier for me to color it all camo-cool later with a duracoat. ;)

Though, no new pretty furniture/dresses or nice pretty glasses for my Lady until she starts behaving at the range!

8. billy

billy G&G Evangelist

are those rifles as much of a P.I.T.A as i keep reading?
    they are really cool looking!
    if they werent so problem prone i would already own one.
    i have never read a post that said not one problem! works great! ever

9. Don357

Don357 G&G Addict

Cetme problems??

I don't know about other people, but my Cetme has never given me one problem. I bought it used, so I guess the gremlins were exorsized.:09: I've added a NcStar bi-pod and a Tasco 3x9 "Golden Antler" scope on a Tapco dual rail claw mount. Once I got the scope mount to stay in one place, everything is O.K. I forgot to use the set screws on the mount and it moved about 3/4" forward after 20 or 30 rds, drastically affecting accuracy.:34: I will send some pictures of it as soon as itake some.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2007
  10. sean46953

sean46953 G&G Addict

The CETME can be a bit of a hassle...BUT they're a real treat to shoot and taking them to the range with some buddies pays for all of the troubles you may have, 10 fold! It's not to hard to work on, or clean, you just have to learn it a little bit. They are some BAD rifles! Accurate, and with some work, reliable. The work you may have to do varies. You may get it working fine and be one of a lucky few, or it may take a while to figure out all the kinks. I got mine problem free and it ran smooth for a while, then I had to replace the trigger and hammer spring, that's all that's went bad so far (knock on wood!) I think it's a great rifle for the hands on type! If you don't like getting dirty while cleaning them, of if you're not the type to be willing to spend some time maintaining the rifle, STOP THINKING ABOUT IT, IT'S NOT FOR YOU! lol Hope this helps. If you get one, share the experience please![​IMG]

11. ICEMAN 357

ICEMAN 357 G&G Newbie

They look good so far, but we need more!

Don357, welcome to the forums, looking forward to seeing your Cetme too!

Sean, is your furniture painted with some kind of textured stuff?

12. sean46953

sean46953 G&G Addict

No Iceman, it's all synthetic stuff. Nothing is painted. I like the black look!:) That a B-Square mount that your glasses reside on?

13. ICEMAN 357

ICEMAN 357 G&G Newbie

Yup, B-square, I need to scuff and paint it though, the anodizing makes it look more purple than black and we just can't have that!:D

14. sean46953

sean46953 G&G Addict

Aww, c'mon! Purple is a nice touch to a BATTLE RIFLE! lol:) Honestly though, how's the fit on that? Does it move during recoil, or is it pretty solid? does it keep it's zero?

Last edited: Jun 25, 2007
  15. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

16. just_a_car

just_a_car G&G Newbie

BigDog, seeing your's always makes me want to get to the stripping and duracoating that I want to do, but I've vowed not to do that until I have my Lady shootin' proper at the range.:sad2:

I'm thinking of doing a thin, angled tiger-stripe on it. Thoughts?

17. sean46953

sean46953 G&G Addict

What colors would you use for the tiger strip?

18. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

It's just a basic camo dark brown feathered over the base coat of OD. Nothing fancy - just wanted to break up the ouline in the field. It's showing wear now, after after a few years - I need to touch it up. I may try a Poly Satin clearcoat over it next time too.

19. sean46953

sean46953 G&G Addict

So is that it for the CETMEs??? It can't be! Theres gotta be more! The Mosins picture posts went nuts with pics, but this is all the lonely CETME has gotten? Where's all the CETME owners???:ugh:

20. just_a_car

just_a_car G&G Newbie

Similar to this, but more the normal camo colors rather than the white included.

So, black, green, brown, and tan.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted