Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I am not a computer guru, but I know where the on/off switch is. Seriously, how do I go about posting pictures?

·
Resident Sasquatch
9,496 Posts
Go to a pic hosting service like Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket, Digital Photo Printing, Free Online Photo Albums & Digital Photo Sharing - Snapfish:, etc. and sign up for a free account. After that, browse through the pics stored on your comp. or memory card, upload the ones you want to the hosting svc, and then click the direct link heading under the one's you want to share. Go to G&G, type your message, put the cursor where you want it, and right click to choose the paste option. The link will post directly to your pic. I still haven't figured out how to post the pic directly to the page without the link.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Attachments

Hi Old Sarge, If you have pictures on your PC already it's real simple. Go to post a new thread like normal. Then at the top of the message box you will see a smiley face among the tools; off to the right of it is a little paperclip-click on it("Manage Attachments" down below the message board in Additional Options does the same thing) . Now an attachment box should pop up. At the top left of the box it will say "Browse". Cilck there and it will bring up a "My Computer kind of Dropdown List". From there you go to your pictures (usually in My Documents/My Pictures). Once you have gotten the picture file you want double-click on it and that will send it to one of the "Browse" box lines where you should read it now being there. Now hit the upload button to the right of it and wait a sec. That's it, just type your message and submit. By the way the file or combined files (jpg) can be no larger than 1.39 Megabits total. Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts