Pray for My MOM

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by scienceman, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Well here I am again. First thanks for the prayers for my dad with his prostate cancer. He had his follow up last week and it looks real good but......two days later my mom found out that she likely has breast cancer again. About 7 years ago she had a partial mastectomy followed by chemo and radiation. For the last 7 years all of her exams have been good or at least that is what they said. this time when she went to the doctor and he told her that they have been watching something that they thought was scar tissue but that it seems to be growing rapidly and that there is also something in the breast that was previously unaffected by cancer. The doctor suggested a double mastectomy and my mom is ok with that but very frightened about having cancer again. So if you would throw in a prayer or two for her i would be very grateful.

Bill

2. texnmidwest

texnmidwest Sir Loin of Beef Forum Contributor

3. woody1981

woody1981 Love Your Firearms! Forum Contributor

It's good news about your Dad, but prayers sent for your Mom. With the power of prayer, she will do fine.

4. toolman

toolman Resident Sasquatch Forum Contributor

We're praying for you buddy!

5. CopperniX

CopperniX G&G Hall Monitor Staff Member

prays sent I know what your going though my mom or dad havent had cancer... yet but ive lost plenty of family members and friends to cancer.

6. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

We will pray for her and the family too...

7. Earl Easter

Earl Easter Pheasant Hunter Forum Contributor

I'll also send a prayer upstairs.....

8. chesterwin

chesterwin G&G Evangelist

Prayer said for your mom's well being and good health and a prayer of thanks for the recovery of your dad as well.

9. ALR

ALR ][][][% Forum Contributor

Prayers sent for your mom, congrats to your dad!

10. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

We will gladly add them to our prayer list.
    What are their names?

11. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

Prayers

scienceman; Sir, We will pray; Lord; we ask for your continued watchful eyes, your continued patience, your continued love, your continued understanding during our times of need.
    With "scienceman", family, friends 'mom n dad' we ask for your continued vigilance, your continued guidance, your continued strengthing we ask; in your name.

12. White Rook

White Rook G&G Evangelist

Prayers sent for all concerned...

13. Prayers for your Mom 'feller'.

14. .22guy

.22guy G&G Enthusiast

Prayers sent!

15. Bigfoot

Bigfoot G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Afton NY

16. Thanks everyone, Their names are Jerry and Darla

17. Dear Scienceman.

I have prayed to my Savior, Jesus Christ, that he bestows his full grace upon your beloved mother...

Both parents struck by misfortune...I pray for you and your entire family as well....May the outcome bring cheers, smiles and gratitude to God Almighty....

18. Bill,
    May the Doctors have the skills and knowledge. My Prayers and thoughts are out there for your folks and you, may your mom find comfort through her doctors, friends and family.
    GOD Bless,
    Gary

19. BigElkCanoe

BigElkCanoe G&G Addict Forum Contributor