Prayer March In Our Nation’s Capital this Saturday

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by grizcty, Sep 25, 2020.

1. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

I wont be there in person, but will be there in thoughts and prayers.

Join Franklin Graham For A Prayer March In Our Nation’s Capital

“America is in trouble. Our communities are hurting, our people are divided, and there’s fear and uncertainty all around us. Let’s join together and do the most important thing: pray!”

– Franklin Graham

“Thus the Lord was moved by prayer for the land.”
    —2 Samuel 24:25, NASB

Will you join us for this march as we call out to God to heal our land?
    Date: September 26
    Time: 12pm – 2pm
    Starting Location: Lincoln Memorial
    Distance: 1.8 miles

TXplt, graybeard, neophyte and 3 others like this.
  2. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

grizcty: Sir; I want to go. (Unable; recent surgery)

Franklin brings a voice from Christians

reminder:
    During Trumps 2016; Franklin led prayer around our country’s different Capitals.
    Leading Christians to pray for our country.

PAPA G and grizcty like this.

3. Jim Bridger

Jim Bridger G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I hope the followers of Pastor Graham are not attacked by the Marxist. Will our police protect these Christians.:usa2:

PAPA G and Huey Rider like this.
  4. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Tennessee
    They didn't before, so it's not likely.

PAPA G, Jim Bridger and neophyte like this.
  5. chesterwin

chesterwin G&G Evangelist

Thanks for talking with me about this last night Griz. As I said, if you weren't going to post it I was. I can't physically be on location for the march, but I will be in spirit. Anyone that researchs this will find that it's much, much more than just a march.https://www.thereturnwebsite.org/to_be_part.php

PAPA G, neophyte and Huey Rider like this.
  6. chesterwin

Today is the day of the main event. Likely all that most will hear about this attempt for National Revival. Please tune in with your families, yourself, or at least let your thoughts and prayers today be with this spiritual movement aimed at bringing the people of this Nation back to part of the foundation our forefathers trusted and BELIEVED in. God Bless you all and GOD BLESS AMERICA and the WORLD.

PAPA G, graybeard, MRT NH 72 and 3 others like this.
  7. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

God Is Glorified in Nation’s Capital

[​IMG]

At today’s Washington Prayer March 2020 with Franklin Graham, there was a tremendous outpouring of prayer for God to heal our troubled nation. Tens of thousands joined together to ask God to forgive our sins, our country’s sins and to turn America back to Him.

Stretching the length of the National Mall in Washington, D.C., tens of thousands marched as one in Christ today.

From the Lincoln Memorial to the U.S. Capitol, there were countless prayers for America during today’s Washington Prayer March 2020 with Franklin Graham. Stopping at key monuments and other points along the way to pray together, participants asked God to forgive our sins and redeem our troubled nation.

>> Watch a replay of the Prayer March and pray.

At the Lincoln Memorial, Franklin Graham prayed, “Our Father and our God, we come to say thank you. But Father, our country is in trouble. We need your help.”

Joining him to lift up our nation in prayer were Vice President Mike Pence and second lady Karen Pence.

“In these challenging times, we do well, as you do today, to remember that in everything by prayer and petition with Thanksgiving, that we’re to present our requests to God,” Vice President Mike Pence said. “And we can claim the promise that peace of God that passes all understanding will guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus, as His grace has through the generations of this nation.”

[​IMG]
    Vice President Mike Pence and second lady Karen Pence joined those gathered for the march. After praying for our country, the vice president later posted about the event on his Twitter account.

Will Graham walked among the crowd, remembering how his grandfather Billy Graham understood the immense power of prayer—and the difference it can make for a struggling nation.

“My grandfather understood that the battle … is done on our knees,” Will Graham explained. “That’s where the real fight is.

“Make sure you pray, pray and pray.”

At the World War II Memorial, Edward Graham, son of Franklin Graham and a veteran himself, prayed for God’s “hand of protection” on America’s servicemen and women. He also asked God to be with the families of veterans who paid the ultimate sacrifice.

Many more around the country prayed in unity from their homes and churches. And not just in America; believers around the world committed to cry out to God during today’s march. In various time zones, some set their alarms to wake up in the middle of the night and pray.

As he neared the conclusion of the march, Franklin Graham and others turned and faced the U.S. Capitol, raising their hands in prayer for government leaders.

“I think we’re at a crucial point in this country, Franklin Graham said. “We’re that close to losing our nation … We need to pray that God will intervene. And that’s what we’re here to do is pray for this country.”

>>Check back soon for more news and photos from Prayer March 2020.
    Full story
    https://billygraham.org/story/god-is-glorified-in-nations-capital/

TXplt, PAPA G, neophyte and 4 others like this.
  8. chesterwin

As one. United by Christ.

grizcty, TXplt and PAPA G like this.
  9. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

information: 2 groups brought together in prayer

https://www.djournal.com/pontotoc/t...cle_8a1cfde2-33f5-5917-80ea-a55ee820cf9e.html

“The Return”

One of the most important ten days in our national and world history is just around the corner with a call to all people and their leaders to repentance. Jonathan Cahn, Senior Pastor and Messianic Rabbi of the Jerusalem Center/ Beth Israel in Wayne, New Jersey and president of Hope of the World Ministries, began issuing a call for repentance on January 14, 2019. Since then he, along with Rev. Kevin Jessie, president of Global Stategic Alliance have organized one of the largest prayer gatherings ever attempted.

10. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Don’t see Jesse Jackson or al sharpton in there. Commie racist agitators

11. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

They are good men. In the case of Franklin and his son the apples didn't fall very far from the tree and I'm grateful for people like this in our world.