Prayers for my Daughter

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Windwalker, May 13, 2008.

1. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

Folks my 45 year old Daughter, Barbara, has been diagnosed with cancer and tumors and will be operated on this Thursday, May 15, at Oklahoma City. I am asking for your prayers for Barbara and her two teenage children. Thank you all. You are a great bunch of folks.

2. TexasT

TexasT Devil's Advocate >:) Forum Contributor Forum Contributor

Consider it done buddy.

3. CalifgirlinOk

CalifgirlinOk G&G Evangelist

Windwalker I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter Barbara.My heart goes out to you and your family.Be strong and always think positive!!! There will be alot of prayes for her.Please keep us informed about how she is doing.

4. You know she has all our best wishes, Windwalker; she's in our thoughts and in our prayers.

5. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    prayers sent

6. Kodiak32

Kodiak32 G&G Regular

Best of wishes to your daughter and family, prayers sent.

7. toolman

toolman Resident Sasquatch Forum Contributor

Best of luck to you and yours, ya'll will be in our prayers until they're answered.

8. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

Windwalker: Sir; for You, "Barbara", your families our heartfelt prayers for the Lords continued work. God Bless

9. Will do. Keep us informed.

10. I PRAY FOR . . .

your daughter and all concerned. May the grace of God be upon your daughter and your family.

11. Windwalker buddy you can count on me !!! I will pray a lot today for your daughter and grandkids.
    Have faith ...Mike

12. HEMI

HEMI G&G Newbie

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

13. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Windwalker, I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter, and the sickness. May the Good Lord gather her in his arms, and wash away the cancer, and allow her to spend the time with her family, that they so richly deserve. May He watch over you and your loved one's, inyour time of need. Our thoughts and prayers reach out to you, to help you through this time of anguish. God bless, Scotty

14. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes.

15. Through Prayer, All things are possible. Your family will be in our family's thoughts and Prayers.
    May God Bless

16. lorcin25

lorcin25 Guest

17. Romey

Romey G&G Enthusiast

I gave a exstra long prayer for your daughter

18. tlarkin

tlarkin Guest

Sorry to hear that, hope all goes well.