Prayers for my wife , please.

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by paynetrain, Sep 11, 2010.

1. The love of my life and mother of our two son's Michael/Lt shineysides, and Nicholas/ nman, is having a serious health issue with swollen lymph nodes under her arm and into the breast area. She has finally found a doctor that is taking it seriously. Its a very trying time for her right now, she is losing weight at a very unhealthy pace, has had diabetes for 18 years and really needs prayer. I have not always been a perfect member of this site , but I do have a special place in my heart for everyone here, even members that sometimes disagree with my viewpoint's. But I ask for everyone's prayer's and thank all of you ahead of time.
    Wesley

2. texnmidwest

texnmidwest Sir Loin of Beef Forum Contributor

I know how it feels to have the most important being of this world threatened and suffering. Know that he will comfort you and all in his grace. Prayers sent, Payne.

3. Prayers have gone out for your wife and family and you.

4. toolman

toolman Resident Sasquatch Forum Contributor

Wesley, you and yours are in our prayers.

5. Bigfoot

Bigfoot G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Afton NY
    Prayers sent! May God bless both of you!

6. White Rook

White Rook G&G Evangelist

Prayers sent. May the good Lord bless you and yours....

7. woody1981

woody1981 Love Your Firearms! Forum Contributor

Your wife and your family will be in my prayers. Stay strong. Good things will happen.

8. Steve

Steve Master Gunsmith Staff Member

My prayers for you and your wife have been sent and will continue until we get good news. God Bless and keep your family wes.
    Steve

9. Paul T

Paul T G&G Newbie

Precious Father, I lift up my brother to you and his wife who is ill and in need of a touch of your healing hands. You said in your word where two or more are gathered together there I am in your midsts, well Father we seek a restoration in our sisters health and victory over the disease that is affecting her body. Just touch her lord and bring healing and peace and conquer the fear in my brothers life and bring support. In Jesus name. Amen.
    Prayer sent my brother.

10. .22guy

.22guy G&G Enthusiast

Prayers sent!

11. CalifgirlinOk

CalifgirlinOk G&G Evangelist

Prayers sent.
    Please keep us all updated!!!

12. chesterwin

chesterwin G&G Evangelist

A prayer is said that all will turn out well.

13. I

will send a prayer for her and all involved/concerned.

Christ is the answer.

14. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

Wesley, prayers sent for your wife, family, and you.May the Lord in His grace touch her with His healing power and give the family relief from their stress, pain, and worry. Amen

15. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Payntrain,

We will be glad, to ad your wife to out prayer chain.

Remember, God is the Greatest Physician.
    Put your all your worries, in his hands.

16. frenchy

frenchy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I'll sure pray for your Wifes healing my friend, and peace for all of you. I will pray to our Lord and Saviour every morning till she is healed.
    Dale

17. Wesley may the good Lord in his wisdom lay his powerful healing hands upon your dear wife may his grace and strength flow through both of you and make both of you whole. My prayers are said and I pray also that his love will always be in your hearts. Best wishes for both you and your wife.

18. oldjarhead

oldjarhead G&G Evangelist

MO
    Prayers are on their way that all will be fine.