Gun and Game Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one sweet shooting Chinese Pre-Ban 7.62x39 AK-47 that was purchased by me before the assault weapons ban. There have only been a few mag's of ammo shot through it and I have have taken good care of it although there are a few marks on the stock as you can see. I can email more pictures (of the other side) and will answer any questions. It has 3 magazines (two of them came with it), sling, and has the original cleaning kit in the butt stock. It's a VERY good shooter and VERY tight made, it's factory built and not made from imported parts as are many post ban ak's. It has GSAD MANH over BEA.,CA stamped on it which it means it was by imported by Golden State Arms in Manhattan Beach California and I purchased it in San Diego, CA before the ban. If you search for gsad manh bea., ca on google you can find some info. I really hate to part with this, but for health reasons I have not even had it out for quite some time except to clean it. Time to place it in the hands of someone that will enjoy it and give it a good home.

I have it listed here at Gunbrokers:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?item=50379512

·
Registered
93 Posts
That thing actually looks very nice! I may be interested in buying that off of you! I dont know about an 800 buy it now though! I'll have to see where it's headed money-wise as it gets closer to the end of the auction.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.